1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 468 M22 4-Speed Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 468 M22 4-Speed Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVE!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 468 M22 4-Speed Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N637711
- Color: Garnet Red w/ Black Stripes
- Engine size: BBC 468 cu in
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: M22 Rock Crusher
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 468 M22 4-Speed Restomod MUST SELL NO RESERVE!1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 468 Restomod
MUST SELL!!! - NO RESERVE!!!
MONSTER 468 Cu-In BIG BLOCK CHEVY w/ Over 600hp
M22 4-Speed ROCK CRUSHER Transmission
Ford 9" Posi Rear
Beautiful Fresh Custom Garnet Red Paint with Black Stripes!
MANY NEW PARTS ALL AROUND!
Original X11 Code Camaro
OVER $65,000 INVESTED
See pictures & videos below!
Click the image below to watch a walk-around video of this sweet Camaro!
MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
If you are the individual that has been searching for a one of a kind show-stopping restomod that you can start up and drive everyday to work, car shows, or take to the track, this is the Camaro for you!
Don't miss out on thisNo Reserveonce in a lifetimeevent!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? WANT TO KNOW MORE?Call Joe at (732) 277-9021if you have ABSOLUTELY ANY questions/concerns or if you would liketo schedule an appointment to come see the car!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
Class-1 Classics is listing this beautiful and highly optioned 1969 Chevrolet Camaro for a NO-RESERVE auction! That's right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for! This show-stopping classic is just filled to the top with all of the goodies you can imagine in a Camaro. It's the perfect car to take out to the track, shows, and even work everyday! This car comes a thick folder of documents and receipts saved during its overhaul with so many new parts and components inside and outside the entire car!
If you want to drive a car that turns heads left and right and gets you a thumbs up from everyone you pass, this is the car to take home with you. This car is not for the faint of heart and is for someone who puts speed first and looks shortly second (especially with its fresh paint!) If you want a car that goes fast and looks great doing so, this Camaro is for you. Some of the highlights of this car include a fully and freshly built monster 468 cubic inch big block Chevy, a fully builtM22 4-Speed transmission, a custom builtFord 9" PosiRear,a solid body with a lot of new sheet metal and a fresh & beautiful Garnet Red paint job with Painted Black Stripes, and much, muchmore!
Don't miss out! Keep reading below for more details.
- Beautifully detailed engine compartment with so many features and good looks!
- EARTH SHATTERING freshly built 468 CU-IN BIG BLOCK with a mean aggressive idle and well over 600hp!!!
- Demon 750 4-Barrel Carburetor that has been properly & professionally tuned. There is no gas-pedal thumping needed to get this car started and there is very quick throttle response! It accelerates very smooth without any stumble, misfiring, or "flamethrowing" which is rare to find on most carbureted engines out there today!
- Holley Single Plane Intake Manifold
- MSD 6AL Ignition
- MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
- MSD Plug Wires
- Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator that keeps her cool even on those hot summer days!
- FULLY BUILT Muncie M22 Rock Crusher 4-Speed Transmissionthat shifts on the money
- Center Force Clutch was added during this massive drivetrain restoration
- Driveshaft/Knuckles had been replaced during its overhaul
- Chrome alternator & chrome bracket!
- NEW POWER DISC BRAKES SYSTEMwith custompainted calipers to match the exterior
- Electric Line Lock for the brakes was added so you can do some smokin burnouts without wearing out your rear brakes!
- POWER STEERING with an upgraded fast ratio power steering gearbox!!
- Chrome power steering pump
- Chrome Alternator
- Polished Aluminum Overflow Tank
- Braided Stainless Steel Hoses around the engine compartment to add some luster to all the chrome!
- Polished Fan Shroud
- Polished Thermostat Housing
- Polished Fender Supports
- Aluminum pulleys that dress up the engine very nicely and reduces weight for more performance!
- Die Hard Battery
- Chevrolet Chrome Proform Parts Dress Up Kit
- Solid, straight, and very beautiful and consistent body lines!
- Doors are solid and open and close very firm and straight just as if it was from the factory!
- SS 396 Trim
- A lot of new sheet metal around the car that has been professionally installed!
- New Rocker Panel Moldings
- New Drip Rail Moldings
- All New Sidemarker Housings
- Freshly Painted Code 52 Garnet Red Paint that shines LIKE GLASS!!
- PAINTEDBlack Z Stripes(no cheap decals used here!)that gives this car a great contrast and a custom look!
- Headlights, Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Wipers, etc. all functional! (If you know classic cars, you know it's rare to find cars with working exterior components!)
- D80 Spoiler Package
- MONSTER 4" Steel Cowl Induction Hood that shows you mean business!
- Brand Newiconicandexclusive1969 Camaro Shark Fin Louvers! (wonder where the new Camaro's get it from? 1969 is the first year with this sweet & slick design that GM added!)
- Very nice clean and clear glass with a windshield that has recently been replaced!
- BRAND NEW CustomChrome Vintage 5-Star wheels AND tires that gives this car a badass muscle car stance which is acheived with its staggered fitment (also much better traction!) of17x8's in the front and 17x10's in the rear!
- All chrome/trim is present and in great shape!
- A lot of weatherstripping has been replaced all around the car to make sure the inside stays dry as a bone!
- New Headliner and Sunvisors that look fabulous!
- BRAND NEW polished stainless steel 3-spoke steering wheel that has much better grip than the OEM/Comfort Grip Steering Wheels!
- AutoGage Tachometer with user set shift light!
- Brand New Center Console Shifter Bezel
- Brand New Sony Radio with AM/FM/Aux functions so you can plug your phone or MP3 player to listen to good tunes as you drive!
- Brand New Phoenix Gold 6x9 Speakers that sound awesome!!
- Iconic & highly sought after 1969 Camaro center console with 4-Speed Hurst Shifter and custom rally gauges!
- Brand New Center Console Custom Rally Gauges (Fuel PSI, Oil PSI, Volts, Coolant Temp)
- FULLY Dynamated Interior to insulate and sound deaden for a nice comfortable ride without that dreaded exhaust drone!
- BRAND NEW Dash Pad!
- Fully Working Dashboard with functioning speedometer, fuel gauge, headlight switch, dome light, wipers, as well as custom Red LED Dash Lights!
- Door Panels are in excellent shape with no missing components
- Lloyd's Custom Embroidered Floor Mats!
- Front Bucket Seats with Headrests that are in great shape with no rips or tears!
- Brand New Rear Seat Belts
- Clean and fully detailed underbody
- Clean trunkthat has been detailed & painted with the correct style spatter paint! (not rotted out like most cars!!)
(Please see pictures below)
- VERY Clean and Nice Floors
- Almost all new front suspension components which restores the tight handling to this car
- New front and rear shocks
- Multi-Leaf Springs
- Caltracs adjustable traction bars!
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines that should last you a lifetime with protection against the elements!
- New Fuel Tank & Straps
- Welded Subframe Connectors to eliminate body flex!!
- Custom Painted Brake Calipers to match the color of the car!
- New SFI 6.1 Certified Blowproof Lakewood Industries Bellhousing!
- Custom Built Ford 9" Posi Rearend with a 3.70 Richmond Ring and Pinion and an Auburn Gear Differential Carrier(no one-legged burnouts here!) that gives this car the performance & durability it needs to handle the power coming out of its monster Big Block and Rock Crusher Trans yet still allows you to cruise on the highway without the RPM's screaming high!
- Full Length Headers that lead into a 3" Dual Exhaust System with Magnaflow Mufflers that gives this car the perfect Classic American Muscle exhaust note!
To sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro screams the definition restomod with all of its cool features and great looks! Although this car was almost completely overhauled with practically a brand new drivetrain and fresh paint, please keep in mind that itis not a "nut/bolt" restoration done yesterday. It does have imperfections but is a car that we would be very proud to drive and know for sure you will be too! If you'd like more information, have absolutely ANY questions/concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment to come see the car, please contact Joe at (732) 277-9021 for more details!
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LOW OR 0 FEEDBACK, PLEASE CONTACT JOE AT (732) 277-9021 OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED.
Test Drive Video:
WANT THIS SWEET RIDE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT?
TRY CONTACTING CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING!
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. We encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract.We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!