2 Owner • ALL Original Patina! • SHORT BED Fleetside 2WD • LS Vortec Swap!
Price: US $14,900.00 Item location: San Jose, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Trim: 5.3 LS Vortec Swap • Nickey Parts Truck
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 600
- VIN: CS149Z817819
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.3 LTR VORTEC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: GAS
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10Can You Say ORIGINAL PATINA!?!?! I'm regrettably selling my 1969 Chevrolet C10 Short Bed Fleetside. Just Finished This Labor Of LOVE Too, nly 600 MILES! I purchased this truck from the original owner in San Jose, A. He used it for work on his ranch until it was parked in 1992. I pulled it out from under a tree. The old man said it was original paint and original interior! Please see the pics from when it was purchased. I attached a Photobucket Flash with 108 Current Detailed Photos. The Second Flash Photo's are of the day I pulled the truck off the ranch.
The Truck now has the following:
- Original California Black Plate Truck
- Original Paint
- Currently Registered in California
- Current California Clean Title In My Name
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3LTR Vortec Power Plant (90k Miles When Pulled)
- Rebuilt top end and rebuilt transmission from Santa Clara Truck Wrecker
- 4I60E Automatic Transmission WITH Overdrive!
- New Alternator
- New Rack & Pinion
- New Power Steering
- New Belts and Hoses
- New Idler Pulley Tensioner
- New High Pressure Fuel Lines
- New Tuff Stuff Brake Master
- New Brake Calipers
- New Brake Pads
- New Front Rotors
- New Spectre Intake
- New Triple Core Aluminum Radiator
- New Hedman Husler Headers with O2 Sensor
- New O2 Senors and Intake Sensor
- New Flowsound Dual Exhaust (doesn't rattle your brain in the cab)
- New Taillight Lenses (reverse lens too)
- Only 600 Miles on Motor and Trans Since Installed
- All Original Glass
- Original Inside of Bed In Great Condition!
- New Interior • Houndstooth Bench Seat with New Foam
- Custom Door Panels
- Custom "Tanks" Fuel Cell
- Relocated Battery Box
- Dakota Digital DHX Instrument Gauge Kit with Operating Check Engine Light
- 20X8 Boss 338 Rims with 275/45R20 Goodyear Tires with 600 Miles
- Custom Nostalgic "Nikey Hot Rod Parts"Hand Painted Truck Logo
- 1971 5 Lug Conversion (from a 1971 c10)
- 1972 Chevrolet Suburban 5 Lug Posi Rear End
- 2" Drop Spindles with 3" Drop Springs
- 6" Rear Drop Springs with Adjustable Panhard Bar
I have set the starting bid WAY below the build cost in order to generate interest, NCE there is a bid, t is selling at NO RESERVE so BID HIGH and BID OFTEN please!
No warranty has been expressed, ritten, r implied. All sales are final. Please call or email me if you have any questions at all! This truck drives smooth on the freeway and cruises at 85mph no problem! All gauges work great and look awesome at night! Cigarette lighter works too!! Please call 4O8-23O-4OO2 if any questions. Vehicle is listed locally and may be removed at anytime without notice.
Thanks for looking!
Video Of C10
Photo's When I First Purchased the Truck.