1971 Custom Chevrolet C10 pickup
Price: US $17,600.00 Item location: Tempe, Arizona, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: CE141Z615581
- Color: Charcoal Gray Metallic
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10Photo galle1971971 Custom Chevrolet C10
click to enlarge For your consideration is my 1971ChevroletC10. This truck isabout assolid, rust free, and unmolestedas they come.If you are looking foran outstanding truck that will be the talk of any drive in or car show, you have come to the right place! This truck has just undergone an extensive frame offrestoration, and is ready to enjoy now! We built this truck to enjoy and drive, not as a pampered trailer queen, and it does just that! We feel this is an outstanding example ofa well built resto-mod, artistically crafted and fabricated by handthat is turn key and ready to drive and enjoy.The truck has hadsomemodifications and just completed an extensive restoration process which I will outline below. The truck runs, drives, stops and handles beautifully withoutissue, and grabs attention wherever it goes.A ton of time, love, and creativity has gone into this build, and it shows withits extreme attention to detail. I encourage any potential bidders to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 602-799-2309 or email@example.com. It is my pleasure to answer any questions about this truck for interested parties, so please don't hesitate to give me a callfor anythingbig or small. My goal is to make the buying process as simple and easy as possible for the winning bidder or interested parties. That said, we take the process of building and selling our trucks very seriously and we ask the same of you when it comes to bidding on them. I am not a dealer, this is a private party sale. Please only bid if you have funds readily available to purchase the vehicle.
WeENCOURAGE and RECOMMENDany interested parties to inspect the vehicle prior to bidding. We build these trucks to a high standard and have proven ourselves locally as such, HOWEVER, we understand that everyone's idea of a beautiful classic truckcan vary. Therefore, please take the time to have this vehicle inspected by a 3rd party, or call us anytime with any questions you are concerned about prior to bidding. We want to ensure you are thoroughly satisfied with your bid/purchase, prior to, during, and after the transaction has been completed. Thank you for taking the time to look at this stunning truck.Please enjoy a descriptive break down of every aspect of the truck, as well asover 100high quality pictures below.
Amazing turn key truck with brand new A/C, paint, wheels/tires, interior, bright work, the list goes on and on!
Please check out this walk around video of the truck as well. I also have a video of the truck driving, and one of it running also. If you would like these, please email, or call and I would be happy to send them over.
1971 C10 Walk Around - YouTube
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
- Brand newprofessionallydone base coat / clear coat paint, finished just last week. Thetruck wasfinished ina beautiful PPG custom blended charcoal gray metallic. After thebase coat was laid down,thebase coat was sealed in 3 coats ofRM high solids clear coat. To finalize the paint process, we have color sanded the entire truck, and buffed it back to perfection to reveal a show worthy shine, depth, and clarity that can be seen in the pictures below.
- The body on the truck isvery straight, and shows very well. All body panels, doors, fenders etc.line upextremely well,andlook like they are supposed to.The truck has never hadrockers, cab corners or floors replaced, and all areas are original, and like brand new withno rust issues. This was/still is anArizona truck its entire life,so we started with a very solid truck to begin with.
- Brand new period correct71/72 sportmirrors.
- Brand new 2017 style custom staggered US MAGS "Hustler" wheels. 22x9 fronts with 22x11 rears, with new tires all around.
- Brand new Ultra Clear headlights, and mounting brackets.
- Brand new door glass / weather stripping, felt liners, etc.
- Brand new front and rear glass and gaskets.
- Brand new front chrome bumper.
- All brand new tail light, backup light, and turn signal lenses / hardware.
- Brand new professionally installed molded / welded in rear roll pan that looks flawless.
- Brand new door handles and locks.
- The inside of the bed has been painted as well, and just received a brand new beautiful oak wood bed kit finished in a gorgeous rose wood stain, then clear coated with PPG high solids clear coat 4 times over to produce a brilliant shine and finish that looks outstanding and will last for years to come. The bed also has brand new stainless bed strips, and brand new stainless hardware as well. The contrast of the rosewood, and dark charcoal gray metallic is outstanding, and truly ties the entire look of the truck together.
- Brand new complete grille assembly, including outer grille shell, inner grille, bowtie, brackets, and hardware.
- New custommatte blackand billet steering wheel wrapped in black leather.
- New chrome rear view mirror,door handles, and dome light.
- New door glass, seals, and felts.
- Newerwindow regulators, and crank mechanisms.
- Originaldoor panels have just been professionally wrapped in black vinyl.
- New factory styleblack and chromegauge bezel with newly restored gauges and needles finished in aluminum to match accents throughout the interior,that all work as they should. Factory Tach!
- Newfactory black loopcarpet that extends behind the seat, and fits like a glove for a superior finish!
- New reupholstered custom bench seat finished in the trucks original "Chevy Scroll" high end black vinyl seat cover.
- New blue tooth, USB, and Pandora capable stereo professionally installed.
- New 6x9 speakers recessed and concealedbehind the new perforated factory loop style lower door panel pieces for a very clean and concealed look.
- Brand new Old Air Products "Hurricane Series" top of the line A/C has just been installed in the truck with sport vents. The A/C blows ice cold, and hard, and the heater works amazing for those colder nights! Enjoy this truck in comfort with climate control year round!
- Newer black visors in perfect shape.
- New kick panels.
- New weather stripping, seals, and gaskets.
- Brand new originalstyle blackdash pad, cigar lighter, and custom new glove box door, painted to match and be cohesive with the rest of the dash and interior.
- New sill plates, lock knobs, arm rests, the list goes on and on.
- Fresh5.7 SBC 350.
- FreshTH350 Automatic Transmission. This is aGreat Highway or streettruck.
- Brand new Edelbrock 650 cfm carburetor.
- Brand new Weiand performance intake manifold.
- Brand new belts, hoses, lines, fluids, etc.
- Newerexhaust manifolds, and gaskets.
- New exhaust including piping anddualFlowmaster 40 series mufflers. The truck has a nice rumble to it, and sounds mean, but not obnoxious. (SEE VIDEO LINK ABOVE TO HEAR IT!!)
- Newtwo piece drive shaft, and carrier bearing.
- New custom chrome Chevrolet valve covers,and air cleaner.
- Newer power steering pump, Gear box with quick ratio steering, water pump, alternator, battery, cables, wiring, brake booster, master cylinder, the list goes on and on.
- Newer 4 core aluminum radiator with newer flex fan.
- All new lines and fittings.
- HEI distributor with new MSD wires.
- Chevy 12 bolt rear end with 373 gears.
- Additionally the truck received many new small parts under the hood as well, such as hood hinges, springs, fuel pump, plugs, wires, tucked and loomed wiring, professionally re-painted engine compartment finished in single stage semi-gloss black as it came from the factory, etc.
The truck runs, drives, stopsand shifts without effort, sounds amazing, and is a blast to drive withZERO issues, squeaks, sounds, or stumbles.This has to be one of the most solid, and drivable trucks I have owned.The truck runs extremely cool, and hasno issues to speak of. The truck is a great and extremely reliable daily driver, and can be easily driven on thehighway at 80mph safely and comfortably!It fires rightup every time without effort, is very fast, and can be driven anywhere. This is truly a truck that can be driven wherever, whenever, in style, and comfort with its brand new A/C!
Chassis, Suspension and Brakes
- New CPP complete frontdisc brake kit, including spindles, rotors, calipers and lines.
- New front and rear Dropshocks.
- New CPPDrop Springs, and Spindles.
- The truck has been lowered6/7 professionally, and the right way, so it rides very nice,and handles as it should while providing a killer stance that looks out of this world.
- Professionally done mini rear c-notch.
- New rear drum brakes, pads, and parts that have been upgraded to 3" for better stopping power.
- Completely stripped, cleaned, and painted frame, and components.
- New fuel lines.
- New bushings, ball joints, tie rods, sleeves, and cab to frame bushings.
- Newer gear box withquick ratio gearing, the truck turns without effort.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this beautiful truck, please enjoy the numerous pictures provided below. There are quite a few to look at, but I can always send more to interested parties. I also have video available of the truck running, driving, and a complete walk around of it in the links listed above. If you would like more video however, just ask! Again, if you have any questions please give me a call anytime at my contact information I've provided above. Thank you.
Over 100 high qualitypictures below!
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will ship to anywhere world wide. I do have some connections in the transport business, and am willing to help coordinate shipping for the winning bidder.
A $500 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Money wire or cash in person.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final. As mentioned above, we highly recommend and encourage inspection of any vehicle prior to bidding to ensure you are fully satisfied beforehand. 1971 C10