1957 Chevrolet Pickup Truck Award Winning
1957 Chevrolet Long Bed Pickup Truck 350 V-8 291 HP Vehicle Selling Solutions (844) 814-9388 1941 S. 42nd St. â€¢ Suite 104 Omaha Nebraska 68105 Vehicle Information
- VIN: 3B57L121383
- Stock: 7367
- Mileage: 1,500
- Color: Silver
- Trans: 700R4
- Engine: 350ci
- Drivetrain: RWD
Description 1957 Chevy Long Bed Pickup for sale in Healdsburg, CA 95448
Turn heads in this best in Show trophy winning 1957 Chevy long bed truck.
350 Ci, Dyno-Tuned, 291 Hp At Rear Wheels
Heidts Front End
Mustang Rack And Pinion
Heidts 4-Bar Rear Suspension
Camaro Z-28 10-Bolt Rear End
Auburn Gear Limited Slip Differential
4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
Old Air Products A/C
Do not miss out on this great opportunity! Priced to sell!
Call 402.502.8386for more information!
Runs and drives as good as it looks. Will consider trade of equal value hot rod with a back seat, as now need to take all grand kids on cruises.
*Caveat Emptor* Please Remember to Inspect Vehicle Prior to Purchase!
Options and Standard Features Basic Information
- Stock Number: 7367
- VIN Number: 3B57L121383
- Model Year: 1957
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Pickup Truck
- Exterior Color: Silver
- Interior Color: Silver
- Vehicle Type: Pickup
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine Description: 350Ci
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Transmission: 700R4
- î‚‹Directions to Dealer
- î‚ŠContact Us
Firm Prices. Not Estimates. Who has time for estimates? Get your exact price for transporting this vehicle today. www.montway.com 888.666.8929 Deliver this Chevrolet Pickup Truck to your door View Quote Here Contact Vehicle Selling Solutions 1941 S. 42nd St.
Suite 104 Omaha Nebraska 68105 View Map
- Ask for:Vehicle Selling Solutions
- Contact: î‚ŠContact Us
- Primary Phone:(844) 814-9388
î€§ Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User AgreementVehicle Selling Solutionsreserves the right to,Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing:For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions pleasee-mailor phone Rebekah at
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(844) 814-9388 prior to bidding.Buyers Inspection: Vehicle Selling Solutionshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Vehicle Selling Solutionswelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available,e-mailor phone Rebekah at (844) 814-9388 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.Taxes and Registration fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.Shipping & Delivery:All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.Vehicle Selling Solutionswill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided byVehicle Selling Solutionsas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withVehicle Selling Solutions.The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.Finalizing your Purchase:Vehicle Selling Solutions will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Rebekah atVehicle Selling Solutionsbye-mailor phone
(844) 814-9388 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright Â© 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.