1951 Chevy 3100 Pickup,LS Swap Resto Mod,PB,PS,Fully Slammed Air Ride,Bagged
Price: US $21,000.00 Item location: Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Pickup Truck
- Doors: 2 Doors
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: JBM2323854
- Color: Custom Rat Rod Mixture
- Engine size: 350ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2wd
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Chevrolet Other PickupsUp for sale is a custom one of a kind resto mod. The paint on this is made to look like this. Several minor defects were left to give it's Rat-Rod appearance. Body is as solid as they come.
The truck also comes with a full set of Detroit Steel rims and tires as shown in the additional picture just added.
It might be easier to list what is not new on this but here is my best to give you all the details:
- 1951 Chevy 3100 Pickup
- 5.3 LS Motor swap
- LS1 Intake Manifold
- New LS Billet aluminum fuel injector rail kit
- Full slammed Accuair air ride set up
- Fully drive able when raised 1.5 inches from fully slammed
- vehicle fully drives and turns when raised only 1.5 inches off the ground
- push button start with transponder security keys
- 3 speed automatic transmission
- Ford 9" rear end
- 3.73 gears in rear
- new brake calipers, rotors and lines
- new rims and tires
- rear tires ~13 inches 315/25ZR20
- front tires 245/35/ZR18
- all new window weather stripping and window tracks, windows are completely functional
- driver and passenger windows tinted
- body and paint was made to look like that with minor surface rust in some areas which is clear coated to prohibit more rust from forming
- exhaust heads down right behind rear cab. Truck sounds crazy, maybe even a little too loud, had plans to bring exhaust around and out in front of rear tires. Just never got to it.
- just a basic sound system, nothing crazy. don’t really care about that as I always had windows down to hear the motor
- over sized and lowered radiator
- all new electric cooling fan setup
- all new tie rod ends and ball joints
- new door handles and hardware
- new halogen headlights
- new Maradyne 12V heater even though living in FL I really never needed it.
- frame coated in POR-15 rust prohibitor
- I have a set of side door mirrors I bought and planned to paint to match and mount. Just never got around to it.
I have several videos of the truck. I will forward them on request.
I have also listed this truck for sale locally. This auction may end if I get my asking price locally.
You are more than welcome to come on buy and we can take her for a test ride if you are a serious buyer.
Thanks for looking.