1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 Convertible MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 350 Convertible MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SS 350 Convertible MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 123677N251572
- Color: Marina Blue
- Engine size: SBC 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Powerglide
- Interior color: Black (Deluxe)
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 Convertible MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 Convertible
ORIGINAL CODE F-1 MARINA BLUE CAR W/ WHITE TOP
Original 765-Z Custom Deluxe Interior
Highly Optioned Convertible
Everyday Beach Cruiser
See pictures & videos below!
MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
If you are the individual that has been searching for a highly desirable and highly optioned first-gen Camaro Convertible that you can take out on long cruises along the beach or to work everyday, this is the car for you!
Don't miss out on thisNo Reserveonce in a lifetimeevent!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
Class-1 Classics is listing this beautiful 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for a NO-RESERVE auction! That's right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for. This 1st-gen classic is the perfect car to take out for long cruises, weekend car show, or everyday to work and back! This car makes you feel like you're driving back in 1967with its great looking vintage car patina and lustrous trim! If you are looking for a convertible Camaro to take out everyday without breaking the bank, this is the car to take home with you.
Keep reading below for more details!
- FULLY DETAILED ENGINE COMPARTMENT
- 'Ole Reliable' Chevy 350 that starts up and runs great!
- Rochester Carburetor!
- Powerglide Trans that shifts smooth on the road!
- Original Correct GM Air Cleaner
- POWER STEERING!
- NEW Spark Plugs & Wires
- Fresh Oil & Filter Change
- Trans Flush & New Pan Gasket
- Brand New Heater Core Hoses
- Brand New Chrome Water Neck & Gasket
- Correct Core Support Timing Decal
- Solid and straight with beautiful body lines!
- SS 350 Tribute with all brand new emblems!!
- Brand New White Header Panel Stripe
- Headlights, Turn Signals, and Brake Lights all functional!!(If you know classic cars, you know it's rare to find cars with working exterior street components!)
- F-Code Marina Blue Paint that has been recently fully detailed (multi-stage buff, compound, & wax!) to bring out the shine!!
- D80 Spoiler Package
- Rear Spoiler Freshly Repainted!
- 1-Code White Convertible Top that is in great shape and has recently been reconditioned!
- Clean and clear glass
- Original Style GM Rally Wheels with Correct 1967 Center Caps
- The iconicBFGoodrich Radial T/A White-Lettered Tires
- All Chrome/Trim is in excellent shape
- All weatherstrip is present and in good condition
- Fully Detailed/Cleaned Interior
- Very Clean and Original 765-Z DELUXE INTERIOR that isSuper Comfortable and looks fabulous!
- Deluxe Custom Bucket Seats
- Highly Desirable Center Console with Shifter
- New Dash Bezel
- Dash Pad is in excellent shape
- Fully Working Gauge Cluster!
- Working Heater!
- Working Wipers
- Working Interior Lights
- Original style front and rear GM lap seat belts
- Original Style Chevy Steering Wheel
- Very clean and recently fully detailed underbody in fantastic shape!
- Dual Exhaust System with Chrome Tips that sounds great but doesn't wake up the neighborhood in the morning!
- Very nice clean trunkthat has been detailed & painted with the correct style spatter paint! (not fully rotted out like most cars!!)
(Please see pictures below)
- In the trunk you will find the correct spare wheel, bracket, and original style jack!
- Solid front subframe and rear frame rails
- Brand New Fuel Tank and Brand New Mounting Straps!
- Original 'Cocktail Shakers' still in-place!
- Fully detailed underbody in fantastic condition!
Look below at how clean this trunk is!YOU DON'T FIND THESE CARS IN THIS GREAT OF SHAPE ANYMORE!
To sum this car up, this 1967 Camaro Convertible is the perfect everyday cruiser and is a very comfortable car to take on long cruises with the top down on those beautiful summer days down the beach. Although this car is very complete and presents/drives beautifully, please keep in mind this Camarois a 50 year old classic car with an older paint job that you will find some imperfections in (such as some bubbling)and that it may need some odds and ends especially as you drive it more often.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LOW OR 0 FEEDBACK, PLEASE CONTACT JOE AT (732) 277-9021 OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED.
Test Drive Video:
WANT THIS SWEET RIDE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT?
TRY CONTACTING CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING!
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. We encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract.We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!