1993 Chevrolet Corvette, 40th anniversary year car in excellent condition.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: --
- Type: --
- Trim: --
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1G1YY33P8P5118115
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 8 Cylinder Engine 5.7L/350
- Power options: Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes, Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2dr Convertible
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Chevrolet Corvette --(206) 317-7731 1 of 39Â View All Images 1993 Chevrolet Corvette, 40th anniversary year car in excellent condition.@@@3107240@@@ Stock #: 2 Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Black Transmission: Manual Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Engine: 8 Cylinder Engine 5.7L/350 Title Condition: Clear
1993 Chevrolet Corvette - 40th anniversary year car in excellent condition. Has been garaged. New radiator, water pump, and distributor. New lightweight flywheel and center force clutch. New GM performance roller cam, roller lifters, and roller rocker arms. New battery, new carpets, headliner, top, upholstery, and rubber moldings. New brakes, idler arm ends, windshield and exhaust.
-Has been garaged.
-new water pump
-new lightweight flywheel...r/>-new center force clutch
-new GM performance roller cam
-new roller lifters
-new roller rocker arms
-headliner, top, upholstery, and rubber moldings
-new idler arm ends
-new stainless steal exhaust pipes and mufflers
-six speed standard transmission
- 425 hp
- 181922 mileage
We have the original invoice from 1993, the factory build sheet, the General Motors repair manuals, the GM new car color brochure, and the window sticker.
- Acoustic insulation pkg
- Dual elect adjustable heated outside rearview mirrors
- Full folding roof
- Intermittent wiper system
- Solar-ray glass
- Base coat/clear-coat paint
- Front cornering lamps
- Halogen fog lamps
- Pwr operated retractable halogen headlamps
- Underhood courtesy lamps
- Center console-inc: coin tray, locking lighted storage compartment, cassette/ cd storage, integral armrest
- Dual illum covered visor mirrors
- Elect spd control w/resume spd
- Leather-wrapped sport tilt steering wheel
- PASS-Key II theft deterrent system
- Side window defoggers
- Day/night rearview mirror w/reading/ashtray/courtesy lamps
- Elect liquid-crystal instrumentation w/black/amber analog & digital display w/switchable English or metric readout
- Headlamps-on reminder
- Low oil level indicator
- Scotchgard fabric protector inc: seats, door trim, floor covering
- Telltale check gauges
- 2.59 rear axle ratio
- Bilstein digressive valving monotube shock absorbers
- Distributorless opti-spark ignition system
- Independent front/rear suspension w/transverse fiberglass leaf springs/forged aluminum A-arms
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 20 gallon fuel tank
- Clamshell opening front end assembly for easy engine access
- Hydraulic engine mounts
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Uniframe design body structure w/corrosion resistant coating
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.Terms and Conditions Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
Cosmopolitan Motors, LLC.
"We covet the rare and unusual,
whether pedigreed or proletarian."
Thanks for your interest. In fairness to all Bidders, reserves are held in confidence until after the end of the auction. We are more than happy to help make the appropriate shipping arrangements and help arrange financing. Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in state of residence. Washington State retail buyers will pay required 8.7% sales tax, title transfer, and registration fees. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises on weekdays, so send your representative early to be sure you don't miss this one. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID! Please call Seller with all of your questions prior to bidding at 206-467-6531! We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a minimum non-refundable deposit of a $1,000 or 10% of sales price, whichever is greater, within 48 hours of Winning Bid. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
Terms of Sale
1.Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2.We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3.The deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction.
4.The balance is due within 5 days of auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. This does not allowyou to cancel your contract, and you are still liable for damages if youbreach.
5.Our goal is to continue providing qualityvehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned, and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age, such as minor superficial hairline scratches, small nicksand minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters, manuals and CD magazines may also bemissing.
6. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However, we are sellingthe vehicle "as is", without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty, all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty stated or implied.
7. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so, that warranty is separate and independent of Cosmopolitan Motors, LLC.
8. Buyer pays all shipping charges. We ship locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help findinga shipping company. There are quite a number of vehicle shippers online. Feelfree to contact any number of them to get the best rate and service.
9. All bidders understand and agree to thefollowing:
10. The State of Washington shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall beexclusively in King County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction, any negotiations, the Signed agreement,or to the breach, enforcement or interpretation thereof, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Washington, in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under thelaws of the state ofWashington.
Notice to Bidders
1.No bid retractions in the last 24 hours ofauction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours, we maycancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protectthe integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligationas a bidder and eBayCommunity Member. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legaland binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle fromCosmopolitan Motors, LLC. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore, we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectivelysell our vehicles.
4. Buyers of automobiles will be charged a $100.00 documentation processing fee.
5.We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay. We are happy tomake all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community.
6. Allitems are for sale locally, and we reserve the right to end theauction early in the event the item sells.
Parts of the car descriptions may have come from Wikipedia
Taxes and Fees: Out of state buyers are not charged tax, title, or license but are responsible for the documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. You will receive 30-day in-transit tags.