ONE OWNER 1986 CHEVY K5 6.2L DIESEL 4WD ONLY 124K ORIGINAL MILES NO RUST GARAGED
Price: US $8,000.00 Item location: Talent, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: K5 Silverado
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 124,000
- VIN: 1G8EK18C7GF146434
- Color: Brown/Tan
- Engine size: 6.2 L Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Chevrolet Blazer K5 SilveradoAll Zero and Negative feedback's must contact me before placing a bid!!
Here is a 1986 ChevroletK5 Blazer4x4 equipped with aV8 6.2L Diesel motor, an automatictransmission and only 124k original miles.
This is a one owner vehicle, bought brand new in Medford, OR at the Chevrolet dealership and owned by a college professor here in town. This rig has been garaged since day one, never used as a work truck and never four wheeled, the top has never been off and there is no rust!The body is very straight and the original paint shinesand looks great. There are a few spots where the paint has chipped off, mainly on both the doors, below and around the locksand on the front of the hood, passengers side, please see pictures. They have beentouched up with the factory paint,please see pictures. Also, thepassengers side door has adent, please see pictures.
The interior is inperfect shape, there are no ripsand nocracks. The dash is like new, please see pictures.All of the power options as well as theoriginal stereo andgauges work great.The AC has been updated and works great as well!All of the glass is good,free of cracks. We have all of the original Blazer manuals as well as the factory rubber matts.
The engine starts rightupand runs perfect, all bonestock and original, never modified in any way and always serviced on time at the Chevy dealership!Just serviced with fresh motor oil&filter, new fuel&air filters installed and fresh fluid in both differentials and transfer case. The transmission shifts smooth, completely flushed with fresh fluid&filter as well! The tires are in good shape and mounted on factory steel wheels.
- Please let us know if you would like to see more pictures of the Blazer.
- All Zero and Negative feedback's must contact me before placing a bid!!
- Pleaseview all pictures and ask questionsBefore placing a bid!!
-Buyer is responsible for pickup and/or shipping!
-if you do not plan on buying this item do not bid! No dead beats!
- I reserve the right to end the auction at any time, the truck is advertised locally as well.
- Feel free to give me a call with any questions at541-941-6754