1963 Chevrolet Biscayne Post Big Block 427 Borg Warner T-10 4 Spd 12 Bolt Posi
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- SubModel: BISCAYNE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Biscayne
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 31111KXXXXX
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 427 Mark IV
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan/White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Impala Biscayne
1963 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 Door Post.
* Documented Texas Car. Solid Throughout.
* OEM Sheet Metal and Bumpers.
* Base/Clear Paint Code19 Tuxedo Black Paint
* Fresh Mark IV Big Block 427 Chevrolet with 2,000 miles
* Headers into dual exhaust
* New Clutch, Pressure Plate, Fly wheel, throw out bearing.
* Borg Warner Super T-10 4 Speed, New Hurst Comp Plus Shifter
* 12 Bolt Posi 4:10 Rear end, Air Shocks
* Rebuilt Front End, New Springs
* Power Front Disc Brake conversion w/ New Brake Lines & cross drilled rotors
* New Fuel lines and Stainless Gas Tank,
* New Head Liner, Sun Visors, Wind lace
* New Seat Covers, Door Panels and Carpet,
* New Torq Thrust wheels and Tires
* New Heater Core
* New Emblems * 409 Badging
* New Windshield
* AM/FM 8 Track Stereo
Starting Bid is Reserve. Car sells all the way.
Runs and Drives EXCELLENT.
Headlights (Hi/Low) work, Tail lights work, Marker Lights work, Blinkers work. Horn works, Wipers work, Dome light works, heater/defroster and blower motor works.
Questions ?? Call: 845-742- TWO 7 7 0 I prefer you CALL between 10am and 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
If you choose to email Questions, They may go unanswered. Especially during the last 24 - 48 hrs of this auction. So, Please Call.
This Car is located in Dutchess County, New York. Potential buyers are invited to make an appointment to personally view this beautiful 54 yr old Muscle Car.
Appointments to view the car after Friday June 2nd may be accepted on a case by case basis. No Appointments will be made on 06/03/17 at all.
This Car is being Sold, AS IS, Where is. There is No Warranty attached to this vehicle.
Shipping Arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. I will assist, IF and when, I am able to, at my convenience.
A Non Refundable $500.00 Deposit is required within 24 hours (12 hrs. preferred) of the end of the auction via Pay Pal. The balance of the sale price is due in CASH, U.S. Currency within 7 days of the auction end without exception. Upon Full payment, and/or at the time the vehicle is picked up. Ownership will be transferred via a Clean Transferable NY Registration and Bill of SALE.
This Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time or, for any reason.