1939 Master 85 Chevrolet 2-Door Business Coupe
Price: US $11,650.00 Item location: Olympia, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- SubModel: 2-Door Business Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 52,379
- VIN: 1LNFM82W4WY661728
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 216 6-Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Mohair
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1939 Chevrolet OtherUnmolested 1939 Business Coupe. ALL ORIGINAL. Mechanically well-maintained 216 3-speed, vacuum assist column shift. Absolutely no rust, this car has always been garaged. There are original plastic covers on the seat. Needs headliner. Exterior paint is original with some minor scratches and chips. Heater works great. Original owner's manual included.
New gum-dipped Firestone tires with new inter-tubes all around.Recently powdered-coated rims with professional pin-striping.New hub caps.New ribbed beauty rings.New fog lamps.Blue-dot taillights.New 8-volt battery.New floor mat comes with car.
Included in the sale is the paperwork on the history of the car. (It was originally owned by the postmaster general in Nicholasville, Kentucky.)
Always starts. Runs great! Fun to drive!
QUESTIONS? Call (253) 209-5411...ask for Bill.
NOTE: I've listed this car for sale locally so I reserve the right to end this auction early if someone makes a serious offer.On May-24-17 at 19:36:34 PDT, seller added the following information:
Three additional pictures have been added to the "line-up."
- Picture taken from the floor pointing up--bottom edge of the passenger door (driver side is in like condition). No rust.
- Photo of inside bottom edge of door. Again, no rust.
- Picture taken below back bumper of under-carriage.