1966 CORVETTE 427 4 SPEED STINGRAY BBC Chevy original # match motor included
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 door hardtop
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 427 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Corvette 2 door hardtopSee Videos above to hear engine running and see complete views of all aspects of this Corvette
Or copy and past 2 links to youtube. https://youtu.be/wpi3t-dhGkI https://youtu.be/LZjlp9Kwqdo
- 1966 Corvette Stingray
- Original production date 2/23/1966
- Delivered to Rodenfels Chevy, Columbus Ohio
- Located in Grant Florida 32949
- Clear Florida title on hand
- Currently registered and insured
- There is a file with receipts dating back to 1980. Included.
- 427 4 bolt main engine in Car now
- Steel Crank
- 840 square port heads
- Roller rockers and stud girdle
- Competition Cams 292H
- Muncie close ratio M21
- Hayes clutch
- Body has been off the frame
- Frame is detailed and painted
- No hit/accident body
- Original Gm front clip no accident
- GM 427 hood. Not reproduction
- Good brakes
- 3:55 or 3:73 rear (I don't recall)
- Stub axles have BB caps not u bolts
- Small flares
- KYB shocks
- Vette products Front and rear sway bars
- Offset rear control arms for bigger tires
- Aluminum radiator
- Originally a 327/350 horse car. THE COMPLETE ORIGINAL, numbers matching, MOTOR AND TRANS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE CAR. Complete from intake to oil pan with brackets and valve covers.NOT RESTAMPED.
- Original colors are; ermine White with red interior
This is A very nice car. I have known this car since 1985 when my friend bought it in Louisiana. It is an original 327/350 horse car. My friend later sold it to another mutual friend. I tried to buy it for years and finally succeeded 4-5 years ago. This car is now owned by my Dad.
This car has always been taken care of. This car has never been a junker or in disrepair. This is a real complete car, not built from parts.
The previous owner painted high end autos and boats for a living and specialized in corvettes. This paint job is approximately 10 years old and is in excellent condition. There are normal nicks, chips and very minor defects that you would expect from a car of this age that is driven.
The body has been of the frame and the frame is in excellent condition. No signs of rust or repair. This is a very nice frame. Not pitted from corrosion and sand blasting.
This car was built as a driver and has been in regular use as long as I have known the car. The car goes, turns, brakes and drives very well.
The previous owner converted the car to a hi performance 427/425 horse car. The car has a GM 427/425 intake. GM 427 valve covers. 1968 840 squareport heads that have been ported and polished. Compcams 292, roller rockers and stud girdle. GM L88 valve cover spacers are in use to clear the rockers and stud girdle.
The complete 327/350 hp small block motor and transmission: with guaranteed original numbers matching motor and trans mission is included. No restamp.
Excellent red leather interior
I have tried to provide a clear and comprehensive description. I may have missed something. Please ask any and all questions before you bid on or buy this car. This is a 51 year old car. I encourage you to look and inspect before you buy.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance after purchase.
Check my sellers feedback and buy with confidence.
I can help load on a truck.
Sold as isSold where isNo returnNo warranty