1931 CHEVROLET CABRIOLET RARE ORIGINAL STEEL NO RUST EVER
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Forest Hill, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: CABRIOLET
- Type: CABRIOLET
- Trim: CHROME AND STAINLESS
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 4,265
- Color: BLACK WITH SILVER GHOST GRAPHICS
- Engine size: STREET & PERFORMANCE LT1 VERSION
- Number of cylinders: EIGHT
- Power options: POWER DRIVER SEAT, Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: GASOLINE
- Transmission: 350 TURBO
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Interior color: GREY AND PURPLE
- Options: AM/FM WITH CD, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Chevrolet CABRIOLET CHROME AND STAINLESSThis is a fine, high end Street Rod that has been professionally built with only the best parts.
1931 Chevrolet Cabriolet, very rare, all steel original body, no rust or damage ever.
Over $100K invested in this rod.
Hartz Cloth convertible top with matching boot.
Street and Performance fuel injected engine, fully polished, turbo automatic transmission,
Walker radiator. A/C and Heat.
4 Wheel power disc brakes.
Polished Stainless front end, rack and pinion, chrome coil overs, chrome shocks.
Chrome American Racing Wheels.
Michelin Radial Tires, Front 185/70 R14 Rear 235/75 R15.
Ultra leather custom interior.
Stainless tilt steering column. Power Windows. Digital Dash.
Incredible Paint with Ghost Graphics.
Every nut and bolt is stainless.
Stainless exhaust. Stainless fuel tank.
This car is rare and outstanding withlow mileage.
Not your back yard build! Only the finest components. Runs and drives great.
Always stored in climate controlled garage.
For additional information please email.