1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 350 X11 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 350 X11 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124379N640898
- Color: Electric Blue w/ White Stripes
- Engine size: SBC 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: TH400 Automatic Trans
- Interior color: White & Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 350 X11 Restomod MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS X11 Restomod
Original X11 Car
Super Sport Package
Beautifully Overhauled Car
Almost Everything Brand New
OVER $60,000 INVESTED
See pictures & videos below!
MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
If you are the individual that has been searching for a one of a kind show-stopping restomod that you can start up and drive everyday, this is the Camaro for you!
Don't miss out on thisNo Reserveonce in a lifetimeevent!
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.
Class-1 Classics is listing this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Camaro for a NO-RESERVE auction! That's right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for! This show-stopping classic is just full of restomod features and is the perfect car to take out for long cruises, weekend car show, or everyday to work and back! If you want to drive a car that turns heads left and right and gets you a thumbs up from everyone you pass, this is the car to take home with you. This car spent a large chunk of its life in a high end and extensive garage-kept car collection. Some of the highlights of this car include a rebuilt 350 engine, a rebuilt TH400 Automatic Trans, Posi Rear with great highway cruising gears, FRONT & REAR Power disc brakes, a solid body with a BEAUTIFUL & VIBRANT Electric Blue paint job, and so much more! Don't miss out on this beauty!
Keep reading below for more details!
- Beautifully restored & chromed out engine compartment
- REBUILT Small Block Chevy 350that purs like a kittenwith all brand new parts & accessories, a clean & smooth idle, firm acceleration, and throttle response!
- Brand new Edelbrock 1406 Carburetor w/ working Electric Choke
- Brand new radiator & core support!
- Brand new inner fenders!
- Brand new full length bright ceramic coated headers!
- Custom Taylor Blue Spark Plug Wires
- REBUILT TH400 Automatic Transmission
- New chrome alternator & chrome bracket!
- 4-WHEEL POWER DISC BRAKES with BRAND NEW Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, and Proportioning Valve!
- POWER STEERING!!
- All New Brake Lines!
- New water pump
- Optima Red Top Battery
- BRAND NEW Voltage Regulator
- FULLY Detailed Engine Compartment
- BRAND NEW Chrome Chevrolet Proform Valve Covers
- BRAND NEW Chrome Chevrolet Proform Air Cleaner
- Polished stainless steel fender supports!
- New hood hinges!
- Brand new hood latch!
- Solid and straight X11 with beautiful body lines!
- SS Trim with all brand new emblems!!
- Turn Signals, Brake, Sidemarkers, & Reverse Lights all functional! (If you know classic cars, you know it's rare to find cars with fully working exterior components!)
- Z06 Corvette Electric Blue Basecoat/Clearcoat with White Stripes that SHINES LIKE GLASS!!!
- D80 Spoiler Package with brand new front and rear spoilers!
- Brand New Factory Style 2" Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- Clean and clear glass that's all been replaced!
- Beautiful straight body lines
- BRAND NEW Custom 17" Chrome five star wheels AND tires!
- BRAND NEW Wheel Well Trim
- Brand New Grille/Headlight Shrouds
- Front Grille Assembly Painted to Match Car!!
- New Antenna Mast/Assembly
- Brand newiconic & exclusive1969 Camarosharkfinlouvers!
- New Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
- All new lock cylinders!
- Brand New Sidemarkers that are crystal clear!
- Tailight Housings are crystal clear and look to also have been replaced!
- New Rear Chrome Bumper Guards
- Brand New Polished Stainless Steel Rocker Panel Moldings
- All weatherstrip looks to have been replaced during its massive overhaul!
- Almost the entire interior is brand new!
- Super clean interior and nicely redone Blue on White interior that makes those hot summer days comfortable to drive in (unlike black interiors!!)
- New Headliner and Sunvisors that look fabulous!
- Brand New Rear View Mirror
- New Dome Light
- Brand new highly sought after 69 Camaro center console with the iconic staple shifter!
- Brand new shifter plate/bezel
- New Dash Pad
- Brand New Custom Autosound AM/FM and AUX (iPod/iPhone/Android/MP3 Device) Connection
- Working Heater!
- Completely redone seats that are super comfortable and look great!
- Brand new carpeting
- Door panels look to have been redone and also look fantastic
- Brand new polished aluminum door sill plates!
- Brand new Matching Blue Rear Package Tray
- New Door Lock Knobs
- Original style front and rear GM lap seat belts
- LED Dashboard Lights for added visibility during those night-time cruises!
- Very functional interior!
- Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Very clean and fully detailed underbody that has been painted to match the exterior that you'd be proud to show!
- BRAND NEW Flowmaster H-Pipe Dual Exhaust System with brand new ceramic coated full-length headers that gives this car a true American rumble!
- Brand New Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Very nice clean trunkthat has been detailed & painted with the correct style spatter paint! (not rotted out like most cars!!)
(Please see pictures below)
- New four-wheel power disc brake system that stops on the dime and provides excellent handling!
- Custom Painted Calipers on all four corners with Camaro decals
- Chrome Differential Cover
- 10-Bolt Posi Rearend(it's your time to show off what both wheels can do!!) with a great set of highway/cruising gears!
- New subframe mount bushings
- New driveshaft with brand new u-joints!
- New fuel tank and a brand new hard fuel line!
- Almost completely redone front suspension
- Brand New Coil Springs
- Brand New Upper/Lower Ball Joints
- Brand New Sway Bar Bushings & End Links
- Brand New Spindles
- Brand New Front and Rear Shocks
- Very solid front subframe and rear frame rails
- Fully detailed underbody in fantastic condition!
Look below at how clean this trunk is!YOU DON'T FIND THESE CARS IN THIS GREAT OF SHAPE ANYMORE!
To sum this car up, this 1969 Camaro screams the definition restomod with all of its features and brand new parts! Although this car was almost completely overhauled with practically a brand new drivetrain, suspension, paint, and interior, please keep in mind that itis not a nut/bolt restoration that was done yesterday. It is still a nearly 50 year old car that you will find some imperfections (VERY Minor) in and that it may need some odds and ends especially as you drive it more often as this still is a classic car.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LOW OR 0 FEEDBACK, PLEASE CONTACT JOE AT (732) 277-9021 OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED.
Test Drive Video:
WANT THIS SWEET RIDE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT?
TRY CONTACTING CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING!
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. We encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract.We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!