1955 Chevrolet Bel Air "The Perfect '55 Chevy " Complete Frame off resto
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Base Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 18,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Gypsy Red / Creme
- Engine size: 265 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Brakes, Power steering, Heater
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700R4 Automatic w/ Overdrive
- Drive type: Rear wheel
- Interior color: Gypsy Red / Creme
- Safety options: Upgraded Suspension
- Options: Vintage Radio, Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
Original Two tone Gypsy Red and Cream exterior with matching deluxe interior.
After-market matching oil, emperature, nd volt gauges
Period correct 265 cu.in V8 engine – 180hp / with mild cam completely rebuilt with Edelbrock intake, arb and headers.
Fresh 700R4 Overdrive Transmission, reat for the Highway (2,000 miles since install )
Upgraded Tubular front suspension
Power brake booster (recently installed)
newly added aftermarket power steering.
This car is a period correc, rame off, ut-and-bolt restoration.
All new Glass and window regulators.
Classic car AM/FM Cassette/Speakers
New Tires and American Chrome Wheels
All Chrome in Great Condition.
This is car is very Original!!
ABSOLUTELY NONE BETTER !!!! ITS A GREAT DRIVER AND IS SHOW QUALITY !!!!!