Beautiful Tastefully Upgraded Older Restoration 4WD SB350 SM465 NP205 Runs Great
Price: US $2,550.00 Item location: Hurricane, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 2500
- SubModel: K2500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Deluxe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 29,865
- VIN: CE141Z612255
- Color: Matte White
- Engine size: 350cid Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: SM465 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: Four Wheel Drive
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 2500 K2500Beautiful 1971 Chevrolet Deluxe K2500 4X4 pickup truck which has spent much of it's life in the dry, esert climate of Las Vegas and Southern Utah (125 miles north of Las Vegas). I'm the Ebay go-to guy among my circle of friends and family so I'm selling it for a friend who is a BIG fan of 1967-1972 Chevy trucks (this is his 14th one!). He knows them inside-out and picks them well. He's had this one since 2008. As his family and career have grown he just doesn't have time to enjoy it anymore.
Below is a list of its goodies in no particular order...
* 350cid Small Block V8 With Less Than 5,000 Miles* Chrome Edelbrock Valve Covers* Power Steering* Power Brakes* Custom Steering Wheel* New Process 205 Transfer Case* SM465 Manual Transmission* Edelbrock 1406 Performer Carburetor* Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold* HEI Distributor* Headers* Flowmaster Exhaust System* Sunpro Below Dash Gauge Pod* Sunpro Super Tach III Tachometer* Chrome Cowling* Chrome Glove Box Door* 16.5x9.75 Aluminum Rims* Parnelli Jones 35x12.5/16.5LT Dirt Grip Tires* Dana 44 Front Differential* Front Disk Brakes* Dana 60 Rear Differential* Chrome Rear Differential Cover* Polyurethane Bushings Front & Rear* Lift Kit* Sony AM/FM/CD Player* Pioneer Speakers* Dual Electric Cooling Fans* Chrome Air Filter* Chrome Ash Tray* Steering Stabilizer* Rancho RS5000 Shocks* Chrome Bed Caps* Custom Rear Bumper* Towing Package* Rear Slider Window* Spicer Locking Hubs* Custom Door Panels* Custom Dash Gauge Surround* Aluminum Clutch & Brake Pedals* Chrome Door Sills* And More...
The freshly rebuilt small block 350, M465 4 speed manual transmission, ew Process 205 transfer case, ana 44 with discs in front, ana 60 in the rear, ower steering and power brakes represent the Holy Grail of Chevy truck running gear. As you can see from the list above, ll upgrades are tasteful and reversible. It starts right up and runs, hifts, rives and stops exceptionally well. Plus it is also very tight and solid. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country today.
The interior is beautiful as you can see in my pictures. The only flaw is the bench seat which is torn on the drivers side. Carpet and dash are excellent, ll glass and weatherstripping are great, indows roll up and down properly, oors open and close solidly and buttons, witches and knobs are all in place (other than cigarette lighter). Everything works on the dash pod other than the fuel gauge.
The body is in great condition as well. All panels are straight with good gaps. The rear cab corners and a tiny portion of each floorboard were done long ago to a good standard (ask for my detailed pictures). The only visible rust is at the bottom front of each door on the inside (exterior door skins look good). Paint is an older Matte White which has spent some time in the sun. Tires look awesome and have great tread but are starting to suffer some weather related cracking.
This is a great example of the desirable 1967-1972 body style which was upgraded to a high standard many years ago. It has been well-maintained since then by a knowledgeable enthusiast and basically has zero issues. It is ready to be enjoyed as is but also represents a great basis to be taken to the next level. Just my two cents.
My name is Chris and I am happy to answer your questions. Please call me at 435-669-1470. I also have well over 200 pictures that show every nook and cranny in great detail (including tons of undercarriage shots). Send me your email address and I'll get them to you. As I said, t is ready to enjoy today so you may want to consider flying in and driving home. That would be a blast and I'd be happy to help facilitate it. This beautiful 1971 Chevrolet K2500 4X4 pickup truck is located in the dry, esert community of Hurricane, tah (about 125 miles north of Las Vegas). Good luck and good bidding.