1971 Chevrolet Chevy C10 Custom Mud/Rock Truck 4X4 383 Stroker Motor
Price: US $6,100.00 Item location: Chadron, Nebraska, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 78,803
- VIN: KE141S654221
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4X4
- Interior color: Orange/Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10A hillbilly’s dream truck. 1971 Chevy C-10 Mud/Rock Truck. This truck is not recommended for the highway - it likes the off road and mud too much! Show up your friends with this Off Road Beauty. A completely rust-free 1971 Chevy with all the off road goodies. The entire truck has been professionally bed lined so you don’t have to worry about those darn tree scratches or those mud & rock chips. Please take a look at the pictures. No floor pan, ocker, ab corner or bed rust. This truck came from a dry climate. Very strong running 383 stroker motor coupled to a 5 speed manual transmission and Dana axles. The body has 78,803 miles. I would plan on trailering or shipping this beautiful truck. With 40” mud tires and very sensitive hydraulic steering, t makes for a very interesting ride at 65 mph. Clear Nebraska Title and is street legal in this state. Toll-Free 1-844-260-2277 or (308) 432-0482 Auto Trucks & More, Stockade Rd - ½ mile west of Chadron, E on Hwys 385 & 20.
- 383 Stroker Engine (420 HP) 4 Bolt Main, ypereutectic Pistons, oller Rockers, CI Rattler Harmonic Balancer, ooker Headers.
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake, 50 cfm Carb, luminum Valve Covers and Air Breather
- PSC Hydraulic Steering.
- Front Axle: Dana 60. Rear Axle: GM 10.50 (14-bolt) Ratio: 4.56:1
- 16.5 wheels with Rock Rings and 40/17 Tires.
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Winch and Winch Bumper.
- Truck Professionally Bed Lined, ewly Done.
- 40 Gallon gas tank in bed, ot behined seat or underneath for safety.