1964 Chevrolet Chevelle, 454, M 21 Muncie Manual Transmission, 12 bolt posi,
Price: US $18,600.00 Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: Sport Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Sedan 2-Door
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: 45637K185331
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 454 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: M-21 Muncie
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Sport CoupeThis might be the nicest 1964 Chevelle in the United States. This car was built by three guys that wanted it perfect. I have attached a few pictures of the car but have pictures of every step of the build. There is not enough room to list all that has been done to this car. This car is very fast but it also will start and drive nice every day. This was a project that started by three longtime friends that wanted to hang out and build something that was sweet. Below is a bullet list of some of the things that were done to the car. Car was on Mecum in Denver on TVFriday6/26 lot# 220
1. 454 balanced.
2. New pistons, ings, am, ifters, alves, alve keepers, earings etc. . .
3. Heads have been completely rebuilt.
4. New floor pans in the trunk and in the front passenger and drivers sides.5. Right and left quarter panels have been replaced.
6. Rebuilt Muncie M21 transmission.
7. Rebuilt 12 bolt posi.
8. Completely new interior.
9. 225-35-20 Wheels and tires.
10. Burnt orange pearl paint with 4 coats of clear.
11. Every nut and bolt has been replaced on this car.
12. The entire car has been media blasted including the inside.
13. All new factory perfect wiring.
14. Stainless gas tank.
15. All new rubber.
16. New front and rear suspension (everything is new).17. SSgaugepackage.18. Factory console and shifter.