BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC 1947 CHEVROLET FLEETMASTER; RESTORED AND IN EXCELLENT COND.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- Trim: Fleetmaster
- Year: 1947
- Mileage: 97,000
- VIN: 8EKL35525
- Engine size: I-6
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Chevrolet Other
4 Door SedanUp for sale is this gorgeous, ependable, x-museum, nd exhibition 1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster 4 door sedan. You can jump into this car and drive it home. Car was restored in the early 2000’s and on display in a private Florida Museum up until it was sold to its current owner in 2005. Chevy is believed to have less than 2,000 miles on it since the restoration. Still uses the original 6-volt electrical system. The 97,000 miles is considered to be original too. Here are the details: BODY
- Original, on-modified Chevrolet Fleetmaster body, ppears to be rust –free, o dents, cratches, r paint problems.
- Color is a late model “Candy Apple Red”; owner believes it is PPG brand, ingle stage color.
- All of the exterior Chrome and stainless pieces are in excellent condition, xcept for the trunk handle housing, nd a few small scratches on the rear bumper.
- The windows are in perfect condition without any cracks or scratches. Only the right rear quarter window shows some bubbling.INTERIOR
- Original style of Grey Striped Pyle in excellent condition. Including the head liner.
- AM/FM/CD Player added in glovebox.
- The back floor and sides are carpeted in the original style short napped Pyle black. Front was done in the period type of rubber mat.
- All of the gauges, ipers, nterior lights, nd turn signals are in good working order.
- Speedometer and odometer work smoothly.
- Clock and radio do not work.
- All window regulators and door handles are in good operating condition.ENGINE, RANSMISSION, ND SUSPENSION
- Original 216 c.i. Chevrolet I-6 engine, -speed manual transmission, lutch pack, nd rear differential were all rebuilt to stock specifications when car was restored.
- Suspension, xhaust system, nd tires were also replaced at the same time. (see all photos)
- Tires are B.F. Goodrich Silvertown 6 x 16 4-ply nylon
- Brake assemblies and lines were replaced when restored.
- Master cylinder, tarter, nd battery are approximately a year old.PLEASE NOT I AM LISTING THIS VEHICLE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL J.D. @ 410-937-0719. NO TRADES