1950 Chevy Deluxe Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 21000
- VIN: 20HKK59847
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 w/ Fuel Injection
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 700R4 Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Carmel
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19500000 Chevrolet Other
1950 Chevy Deluxe Convertible originally from Riverside, A. Virtually was a stock, ust free car until 2001 when Arizona Street Rods after 1 year and $160,000.00 later made it a resto-rod. A complete build book with photos (start to finish) with all specs is included.
1. Front end Heidts Mustang SP101.
2. Rear end Heidts Super ride IRS (Jaguar type).
3. 9" Ford Rear 3.70.
4. Front and rear brakes Heidts W/Wilwood front and back.
5. Gas tank, xhaust, as lines stainless steel.
6. Front and back wheels Billet Legacy Knock-offs.
7. Front 17x7 Back 17x8 Goodyear Eagle Tires.
8. Black Exterior Paint.
9. Wiring Haywire.
10. Radio Pioneer AM/FM/XM/6 Disc CD.
11. Engine Ram Jet 350 GM Fuel injection with computer.
12. Transmission 700R4 Automatic.
13. Interior Mercedes Carmel Leather .
14. Top Mercedes Black Cloth.
15. Air Conditioning and Heat.
16. Radar, uilt in, ront and back (Hidden).
If you are looking for a Street Rod that is very rare and always gets numerous awards, ou found it! Please feel free to contact me with any questions prior to bidding. The vehicle is currently located in the Phoenix area. No Trades please!
The Buy it Now price and the reserve price is $59,000. You can also call with any questions - 414-614-1229, hank you.