1973 Chevrolet C10 Shortbed Stepside Big Block
Price: US $4,550.00 Item location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Cheyenne Super
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: ??
- VIN: CCZ143S191345
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2 wheel drive
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet C-10This is a very rare original short bed stepside big block Cheyenne Super C10 with factory air conditioning that works! The truck was repainted about 1 year ago and is the factory burnt orange poly color sprayed in Sherwin-Williams base coat/clear coat. It is not show quality but it is pretty nice. You can see some of the body work on the right front fender if you look just right. The hood is also marginal as you can see some of the body work there as well. It needs some touch up on the right hand cab, othing major (see picture) it just got scratched while putting the doors back on. We sanded out the scratch and I just have not had time to get to that part yet. I am including the remaining paint we have, robably a quarter gallon or so. With that all said, t is still a very nice truck, ust not a "show truck". The engine is a 454 with about 2000 miles on it. It has all the original equipment (carburator down to the air injection system). The engine/transmission are not original to this truck but is vintage correct as it is out of a 1973 3/4 ton Suburban. The transmission is a turbo 400 and shifts perfectly. We installed new carpet, ash pad and the seat upholstery is in great condition. There are a few remaining items that need to be done to make this truck 100%
1) The power steering is hard to operate when truck is not moving at idle. I rebuilt the pump with new internals but something is still not functioning correctly.2) The speedometer quit working the other day. When it worked it was not accurate, t read to fast as I recall.3) The truck has no radio, y Son was trying to decide what he wanted to do so he just left it out for now.4) There is a crack on the left rear bed rail. (see picture)5) The tailgate needs to be repainted6) Park brake cables not hooked up
The bed has new oak and stainless steel and looks very nice. Please email or call if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer for you to the best of my ability.
The truck is pretty loud as my Son is the owner and put glass packs on it, ust an FYI.
There is NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Winning bidder is responsible for the $1000.00 deposit within 24 hours and full payment within 7 days. If you back out you will lose your deposit.