*****DEAL***'87 Corvette - New engine, C4, low reserve****LOOK*****
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 148,000
- VIN: 1G1YY2182H5124791
- Engine size: ZZ383 w/stroker
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet Corvette
1987 Chevrolet Corvette with the Z52 package.
- Engine -- brand new fuel injected zz383 stroker crate motor. Aluminum L98 heads. Edlebrock Tpi intake. All forged internals. Computer tuned by psmforless.
- Transmission -- 700r4 built by Topeka Transmission. Complete rebuild, shift kit and 3000 stall converter.
- Rear -- independent rear suspension, 3.07 gear.
- Suspension -- this particular Corvette is a Z52
- Wheels -- C5 Corvette 17" black wheels.
- Tires -- Brand new 275 40 17 Firestone.
- Interior -- the interior is black and red. Seats are custom two tone leather. Have both a hard top, plus glass top.
- Paint -- the paint is a grand sport scheme with high solid base coat clear from Spies Hecker.
- Exhaust -- full 2.5" exhaust all the way back. Flowmaster mufflers.
- New engine, but 148,000 miles on the car according to the title and dash. There have been 3,000 miles put on the new engine/transmission.
- Replaced idle air control valve. Cleaned throttle body assembly. Replaced mass air flow sensor burn off relay.
- Also have the owner's manual.
- To install toggle switch for fan motor, radio and AC wires were cut, so neither are hooked up. AC also needs to be recharged with Freon as I don't think they ever charged it after putting engine back together. Would need to hook back up, if preferred.
- Passenger side front head light motor sticks.
- Digital dash has blacked out on me a couple times, but never founda loose wire or ground. Computer needs to be tuned to new motor. Until then, temperature readings sometime show nuts and cold start hesitates minor cause computer to engine needs to be adjusted. Just had Mike at Westpoint Automotive on Barker Cypress (Houston) look the car over and verify the engine, temps are in good order. He also advised just needs a computer tune to new engine.
- Windshield wipers don't work right. Windshield wiper motor probably needs to be replaced.
- Weather stripping (I keep it parked in a garage out of weather though).
- Missing some knobs internally, mis-matched screws/nuts/bolts, blue wires running inside
- Glass top is splintered looking in some areas.
- To open back hatch, have to reach back and a wire with loop has been put there to snag/pull open.
- Ding in paint around rear tail section, passenger side (picture included).
Owner reserves the right to end auction early for any reason. I do not need help selling the vehicle. I will accept cash or cashier's check. If cashier's check, I will not release vehicle until the bank has confirmed funds are legitimate.On Apr-30-17 at 07:43:32 PDT, seller added the following information:
Ebay users with (0) feedback should not bid on this item.