1971 Stepside Pickup 402 Big Block
Price: US $33,900.00 Item location: Hixson, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Stepside
- Trim: Super Cheyenne
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 800
- VIN: CE141Z616212
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 402 Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet C-10 Super Cheyenne1971 Chevy Cheyenne Stepside Pickup Truck with less than 800 miles on a turn-key soup to nuts build.
- California rust free donor truck purchased from original owner.
- Have the original glovebox door with option sticker.
- Includes remnants of the factory build sheet.
- This truck is turn-key restored with less than 800 miles on the build. It needs absolutely nothing. *Every last detail has been sorted out. (see radio comments to follow).
Just to preface this section... the only part that was reused besides the engine block and the Turbo 400 transmission are the Trailing Arms. They did not need to be replaced.
- 402 Big Block completely rebuilt .060 over with beefed up components throughout. This motor easily makes in excess of 400 HP and Torque.
- Turbo 400 transmission rebuilt to new condition. Shifts and transfers power as it should.
- Rearend rebuilt with all new internals to 3.73 gear ratio. When on the highway the truck cruises at 65 to 70 at about 3000 RPM.
- Vintage Heat and AC
- 4 Core radiator
- All new components under the hood... everything!
- All new suspension to include brakes and braking system factory front disc with rear drums.
- Custom exhaust with Magnaflow Hushpower Mufflers routed out the back. The truck is not loud in the cab. A lot of dynamat was used in the build. However, if you get behind the truck you are definitely made aware that the motor is making a lot of power.
- The entire frame and suspension was professionally blasted and powder coated and looks as good as the topside.
- Fuel tank relocated to the rear.
- All new Oak and stainless bed.
- All exterior lights converted to LED bulbs (not the dotted look... individual bulbs) Even has a 3rd brake light!
- Headlights are halogen and are 2017 model bright.
- New Ralleyes with new 255/70/15 TA Radials
- The truck has not been lowered. This is the original factory stance which is perfect in my opinion.
- Everything in the interior is new, in new or refurbished condition except for the radio.
- This is the original Wonderbar Radio. It works but the tuning is sketchy. It needs to be refurbished. It was not that important to me.
- Woodgrain gauge package with factory tach all works as it should.
- All soft interior is new with bucket seats and center console. It is really sharp... beautiful.
- New matching Morris 3-point seat belts. These are not the cheepo reproductions from LMC.
- New front and rear glass with split back window.
- Vintage Corvette Steering wheel that has been restored to perfection.
- Black Paint Job done by Owensoldies in Crossville Tn. An extremely high quality job with a price tag to match. I have the receipt to prove it. It is very shiny and very black so it shows EVERYTHING. I am picky about my cars and meticulous about the finish. I would rate the paint at a 9.85. It's not perfect... but it's not far from it. You will not be disappointed with the fit and finish on the truck.
- Of course, all new rubber, seals, gaskets etc. All doors, the hood open, close and line up as they should.
- All windows work as they should.
- All chrome, emblems etc are new old stock or high quality reproductions.
- As I started the listing with.... the truck does not need a single thing done to it. It fires up first time, every time when you turn the key.
- The truck handles, drives and stops like the new truck that it is. It is a pleasure to drive.
- Just to level set a potential bidder.,,, The motor in this truck makes a lot of power. I mean a lot.... It has a significant cam that makes it presence known. I am a guy in his mid fifties. The truck is not too loud for me with the Hushpowers. I think it sounds great personally. But, if you are looking for a truck with a motor similar to factory output and sound this is probably not for you.
I am 100% certain you could not build this truck for close to my asking price. I have the receipts to prove that the donor truck and parts alone (not including labor) well exceed the ask. I have bought and sold several classic cars and trucks on eBay. While that's not my day job or all that I buy and sell you can check my feedback for indication of my past dealings. I will be glad to answer any questions you have about the truck. Contact me at 423.870.3239 or email@example.com.
I am not a dealer. This is my personal truck. I have a clear Tennessee Title in hand. Winning bidders should be prepared to make arrangements to send a $2000 deposit via PayPal within 48 hours of the auction end and be prepared to take possession of the truck within 10 days of the sale date. I will accept and respond to reasonable offers but I will not respond to lowball offers.