1949 GMC Truck, Shop Truck, Hot Rod, Patina, Rat Rod, 1948 1950 1951
Price: US $19,400.00 Item location: Pulaski, Wisconsin, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Chevrolet C-10
- 1949 GMC Short Box Two Wheel Drive Pickup.
- Sits on S10 Chassis.
- 18" and 20" Boss Wheels.
- Heat, Air and Defrost by Southern Air.
- New Chrome Steering Column.
- New Wiring Harness by EZ Wire.
- Chrysler reupholstered seats in black leather.
- New gauges.
- New aluminum radiator.
- New glass. New window rubber.
- Mild sounding exhaust-not radical.
- New retro radio with bluetooth capability.
- Carpeting on the floor.
- Headliner in the roof.
- Battery in Original Vintage Coca Cola cooler in the box of the truck.
- Bed of the box raised one inch from factory height.
- This truck is not bagged.
- New Edelbrock carbuerator.
- New HEI distributor, plugs, plug wires.
- Stock cast iron exhaust manifolds in high temperature paint.
- New gas tank--stock location.
- Just bought the truck out of Arizona. The reason for selling--a life long dream of an all steel 1937 Ford Coupe just became available to me, so I am selling the pickup.
- All shipping arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- There is no warranty.