1969 Corvette Stingray * 350/350 4-Speed * Numbers * Pedigree * Complete History
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 95069
- VIN: 1943795732520
- Color: Fathom Green
- Engine size: L46 350ci350hp
- Transmission: M20 4-Speed Manual
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Corvette
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION AND AGREEMENT BEFORE PLACING YOUR BID
1969 Corvette Stingray
L46 Option, 50/350hp 4-Speed
Numbers Match/Complete 5-Owner History
(Same family for 40 years 1974 to 2014)
Highly Documented Good Pedigree
Tank Sticker/Warranty Card/46 Years of Receipts
T-Tops Pop Out Back Glass
Fathom Green (983)
Green Vinyl Interior (427)
L46 350ci, 50hp Engine
C60 Air Conditioning
G81 Positive Traction Rear Axle
M20 4-Speed Manual Transmission
PT7 White Stripe Tires, 70x15
U69 AM-FM Radio
A01 Soft Ray Tinted Glass
??? Mystery Option
J50 Power Brakes
J40 Power Steering
PO2 Special Wheel Covers
TJ2 Front Fender Louver Trim
Complete Description, 00+ Pictures, ouTube Video Below
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END MY LISTING EARLY!
Up for auction is an excellent 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe. This car is a highly documented 4-owner Southern Car with COMPLETE owner history It also comes with plenty of original documentation including the Tank Sticker, he original warranty book with the protect-o-plate (warranty card), wners manual, heel trim card, nd headlamp washer instruction tag. This C3 also comes with loads of maintenance receipts from each owner from 1969 to present day (Minor and major receipts).
This Corvette is a numbers matching car (verified & with photos below), nd the bird cage has been inspected and is in good condition as well (also verified in the pictures below).
The car has had normal maintenance as well as major service and rebuilds throughout the years (all documented). The car currently runs, rives, andles, rakes, nd functions great and it really is a true pleasure to drive.
Major Events & Mileages:
(Many small services I wont list)
· December 14th 1969 Sold new to Robert W Jacobs (USMC LT) at Pensacola Buggy Works
· 1-24-1973 Serviced at Drennen Motor Company Birmingham Alabama to include check battery, ew wiper blades, eplace delcatron belt, epair leak in roof 26,912 miles
· 9-5-1973 Trimmier Chevrolet Beaufort SC, harge battery R&R bolt behind seat 34,133 miles
· September 1974 car sold to R.T. Haynes (USMC LT) Beaufort SC 37,968 miles
· 10-30-1974.. 4 new tires GR70x15s $258.47
· December 1974 car sold to Captain David Somers JR (Navy) 42,000 miles
· 12-15-1976 Warren Chevrolet Charleston SC, eplace power steering control 64,889 miles
· 2-25-1977 Warren Chevrolet, eplace timing cover & gaskets, eplace harmonic balancer, eplace fuel pump & push rod, eplace 2 rocker arm studs in head with screw in studs $215.61 mileage = 66,415.
· 4-16-1977 Goodyear Service Orangeburg SC, new tires GR70-15 $176.38 no mileage listed on the receipt
· 10-18-1981 Major Repair/Rebuild by Dalton Wiggins. Engine assembly removed from car and taken apart totally, are block minus all freeze plugs along with bare cylinder heads were vatted free of oil and sludge build up. Block refitted with new camshaft bearings, ew freeze plugs, il passages checked and blown free. Cylinder bores honed and checked for roundness. Cylinder heads were cut .010 of an inch to ensure trueness. New intake and exhaust valves, prings, etainers, eepers were installed. Pistons refitted with TRW steel rings, ized to each individual cylinder. Crankshaft checked for proper sizing and installed, sing TRW main bearings, ods connected using TRW rod bearings. New oil pump installed along with new pick up screen. Installed new camshaft, ew lifters, teel timing gears and chain. Entire engine reassembled using Fel Pro gaskets. Head gaskets coated with Teflon to eliminate retorqing. Disassembled distributor and replaced main shaft drive and tachometer gear in order to make tachometer operational. Installed new AC plugs, elco points, otor, istributor cap, ew plug wires. Installed new motor mounts. Removed clutch bell housing from transmission, nstalled new clutch arm, ew 11 inch pressure plate and disc, ew release bearing and pilot shaft bearing. Engine compartment cleaned free of oil and grease, epainted compartment. Engine installed, eplaced fan belts, eater hoses, acuum lines as needed. Remove radiator and had repair shop fix leaks and boil out. Replaced fan clutch. Replaced inner fender well rubber flaps. Replaced Q. jet carburetor with new 650cfm Holley spread bore. Replaced air conditioning compressor. Installed new mufflers furnished by owner. Installed new stainless steel sleeved brake calipers and brake pads all 4 wheels system flushed clean; silicone brake fluid installed. Signed and dated by Dalton Wiggins no mileage shown.
· 12-22-1983 Navy Exchange Service Station. Replace heater control and charge battery no mileage shown on receipt.
· 1985 Dalton Wiggins Son (Genes Auto Repairs), :36 rear-end gear,1 spindle shaft, bearing support housing, tail arm strut rods, main shaft u-joints, axle shaft u-joints, rear housing gasket, inner spindle bearings, outer spindle bearings, inner grease seals, outer grease seals, spindle crush sleeves, spindle shims, bearing packing grease, qts posi lube, posi lube additive, set rear brake pads, set S/S park brake hardware, set parking brake shoes, rear park brake cable assembly. $934.21... no mileage listed
· November 5th 1988 car sold to David W. Somers III (from his dad) David Somers JR. currently living in Isle of Palms SC no mileage listed on the bill of sale.
· 5-5-2000 Corvette Central radiator, brackets, ushions, olts and washers, eal kit.
· 6-15-2002 Robert Cannons Corvette Parts & Chassis Restoration in Moyock, C Carburetor, une up, epair exhaust (flange) $852.46 no mileage listed on repair bill
· 9-15-2012 Richards Corvette Moncks Corner SC new gas tank, ew gas cap, rake calipers and pads, rake stainless steel lines, aster cylinder, ower steering control valve, ower steering slave cylinder, ylinder hoses, ump pressure hose, teering fluid, park plugs, teering Pittman arm, ebuilt carburetor, oints and condenser, fuel filters, lternator belt, hanged oil & filter, ater pump, eadlamp relay valve, hrome breather $2178.16 no mileage listed.
· February 27th, 014 car sold to Ron Wells. Mileage shown as actual 95,069 miles on South Carolina title. Odometer not working at time of purchase (speedometer works but not odometer) work done by Ron after purchase. New paint (1st repaint on the car), ecovered front seats and new carpet. Restore original steel wheels and add beauty rings and center caps. Original wheel covers go with the car as well. Ron also sent the original radio off and had it rebuilt and put it back in. Quartz clock added. New console tag was added (old tag was worn and hard to read).
I purchased the car from Ron last week and I have gone over this C3 coupe from one end to the other including removing the kick panels and inspecting the bird cage (Pictures attached). I have checked all of the numbers on the drivetrain as well. The car runs, ides, nd drives great. The motor is strong.
2. Wiper Door (vacuum leak) will open manually and wipers do work
3. AC blows and compressor comes on but has a condenser leak
I do not plan on having those items repaired as I would like to keep the price of the car down as low as possible. This is a real good Corvette with a good history and cars like this one are getting hard to find so dont miss it!
YouTube Video Link Below:
I can pick you up at the Augusta GA airport or the Thomson GA (small aircraft) on almost any day except Sunday.
Please call or Email with any questions:
Wendell 706-831-1899 Cell
I have described this vehicle to the best of my ability. All vehicles are sold in "AS IS" condition. My goal is to provide you with the best service and the most comfortable buying experience on eBay. I do not accept escrow, nd all inspections must be done prior to delivery. The advertised mileage represents the actual miles when the car was placed on eBay. These vehicles are test-driven and actual mileage may differ at time of sale. These vehicles are for sale locally and I do reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
Policies Back to Top
THE WINNING BIDDER MUST CONTACT ME BY PHONEWITHIN 12-HRS OF AUCTION CLOSE. THE VEHICLE MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE AUCTION ENDING. ALL OTHER ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO BIDDING.
CASH IN HAND
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
BANK CASHIERS CHECK (Must clear prior to delivery)
ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CARDS AND NO PAYPAL
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
SOLD AS IS WITHNO WARRANTY
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS TO BUY......DON'T BID!
IF THERE IS ANYFINANCING TO BE DONE DO SO PRIOR TO BIDDING AND LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL THAT YOUR LOAN HAS BEEN APPROVED ANDSECURED!
. THE WINNING BIDDER MUST CONTACT ME BY PHONE WITHIN 12-HRS OF AUCTION CLOSE TO DISCUSS PAYMENT AND PICK UP DETAILS!
Shipping: Typical shipping prices on Motorcycles are from $350 to $775. You can have a bike shipped anywhere in the country for no more than $775! That includes Washington, ew York, alifornia, olorado, ichigan, nd any other state that you want to name.
I am happy to assist with shipping arrangements.
ALL VEHICLES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND ARE SOLD AS IS. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
AS IS - NO WARRANTY Back to Top This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.