1954 Chevrolet 1-Ton Rad Rod Truck 454 ci
Price: US $49,900.00 Item location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: 1-Ton Rad Rod Truck
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 8,900
- Color: Custon White ans Silver
- Engine size: 454 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Turbo 400
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups 1-Ton Rad Rod Truck1954 Chevrolet 1-Ton “CUSTOM-DUALLY”
This truck was built by House of Hot Rods in Houston, at GREAT Expense. one off.
It is a real 1954 one ton cab (more room than you might think) sitting on a late model GM 3500 1 ton dually, chassis.
- Runs and drives perfect. It will tow anything.
- Has goose-neck and tag hitches.
- 454 crate motor[438hp,500 tq] with turbo 400 trans.
- Ice cold air
- GP, power steering, real 54 steering wheel.
- Kick ass stereo with 10” subs and amp behind the seats all flushed in.
- Interior is killer, buckets seats, console,
- Deer skin and Alcantera.
- Paint is perfect, no dings or nicks. Unbelievable.
Lots of custom tricks on this truck including the bed. The build was very expensive when done.