1989 Convertible, very nice car with a new top end!
Price: US $3,383.33 Item location: Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 110,000
- VIN: 1g1yy3183k5117796
- Color: White
- Engine size: L98 TPI 5.7 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Chevrolet CorvetteI bought this car last fall with the intentions of keeping it for years to come, but it turns out not. I'm too big for this vintage of Vette! At 6'2" and 260lbs, I am a bit tight in the car, so Its time for something else.
In the time that I have owned this car, I have done many improvements and repairs to make it turn key reliable and a lot of fun to drive.
- New heads, removed the heads and had them rebuilt.
- While the car was apart, new water pump, alternator, and emissions gear.
- Newer battery.
- All new gaskets from block up, including the TPI intake.
- New steering wheel.
- New LEATHER seats.
- New windshield visors
- New doors seals.
- Serviced the digidash and installed new bulbs.
- Non-stock exhaust (a little louder).
Now that's the good, of course there has to be some not so good. It has a couple of scratches that have been touched up, but they are there. The top is decent, but has a crack in the clear vinyl. It could use new weather stripping for the top. The stereo, seat motorsand ACdo not work. Everything else works as it should.
Overall, its a very nice car. I looked at a bunch of worn out rats until I found this one. Shiny and clean!
Please ask any and all questions you'd like before the end of the auction.
If you are able, feel free to come and check the car out. This is an older car that has been driven. I try to give as accurate impression of it's condition, but it is NOT a perfect car. Please take a look at my feed back. I have sold a few cars on ebay and have some very positive feedback.