1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 X33 Code - Manual Transmission. Real Z/28!
Price: US $31,000.00 Item location: Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 68,000
- VIN: 124379N639281
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
1969 Camaro Z/28 X33 Code. Black on Black- Manual Transmission
- The item up for bid is a 1969 Camaro Z/28 - Manual Transmission X33 car.
- Car has approximately 65,000 miles.
- Black paint exterior with original Black interior (originally hugger orange exterior).
- Chevrolet 350 V8 Motor (built 350 .30 over with flat top pistons and Aluminum Heads. TRW- Flat Top Pistons. Block is studded (both Head Studs and Main Studs). Twisted Wedge trick Flow Heads, Aluminum Roller Rockers (less than 5,000 miles on it)
- M-20 4-Speed Muncie Transmission.
- Quick Fuel Technology 750 CFM Carburetor (HR-750) with RPM Air Gap Intake.
- K & N Air Intake
- 2 Bolt rear differential Posi 3.73 ratio
- Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan
- MSD 6AL Ignition Controller Box
- Beautiful Lumpy Sound Note made possible by Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers, Flowmaster Exhaust and Crane 292 Cam.
- New American Racing Torq Thrust I wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Radial T/As
- New CenterForce Clutch
- New Rear Shocks
- New Retro Sound Audio
- New Front End Parts in last 5 years (Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Etc).
- New power steering box.
- New Halon Fire Extinguisher mounted on Chrome bracket on Shift Tunnel.
- New Heater Core
- New Front Calipers
- Fitted Custom Car Cover has kept it protected in the Garage full time