1951 Chevrolet 3100 5 Window Patina Hotrod Restomod C-10 Truck - Supercharged LS
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Supercharged, Slammed, Air Ride - Restomod Hot Rod
- Type: Short Bed 1/2 Ton Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 1,500
- VIN: 8JPH16071
- Color: Green, Blue, Patina
- Engine size: 5.3 LS Whipple Supercharged
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4L60E
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Morocco, Black, Latte
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Chevrolet C-10 3100
One of a kind 51 Chevy 3100!
A true mix of modern performance, vintage style, and classic comfort
Solid Patina Exterior, Supercharged LS / 4L60E, 4.10 Limited Slip Rear, Modern & Custom Suspension/Brakes, Air Ride, Modern & Wide Wide Whitewalls, White Oak Hinged Bed, Heat & Air Conditioning, Stereo w/ Bluetooth, New Custom Interior, Electric Wipers, Modern Lights, Seat Belts, and more!
More Pictures, Including In-Process Build Pictures at:
- 2000, Chevrolet 5.3 LS, SUPERCHARGED
- Whipple Supercharger (~8psi Max Boost)
- Custom Air-Air intercooler & piping
- 60lb injectors
- Custom Tuned
- New gaskets, knock sensors, accessory pullies, 170F thermostat, fan clutch, and more
- One of a kind custom fabricated engine cover & shrouding
- Modern GM LS fuel tank, pump, and sending unit mounted under bed
- Aluminum radiator
- Power steering cooler
- AC condenser w/ electric auxiliary fan
- Corvette Servo & performance Boost Valve
- Tuned shifting to match the truck weight, gearing, and performance
Suspension & Brakes:
- Custom chassis (NOT S10), fully boxed, sectioned, & gusseted, w/ G body front suspension & custom triangulated 4 link rear suspension, built to hook and handle.
- Accuair air ride w/ 2500/2600 bags front/rear. Remote & gauges located in custom glove box. (Manual included in glove box)
- Tubular upper A arms for aggressive caster/camber (significant improvement in handling and tracking at high speeds... this truck will easily and quickly pull well into the triple digits while remaining stable.)
- 2" drop spindles
- All new ball joints, bushings, tie rod ends & links, sway bar bushings, shocks, wheel bearings.
- Front Power Disc brakes w/ all new calipers, rotors, hoses, lines, etc.
- Wide (245 front, 295 rear) performance radial Diamondback white walls, with impressive modern ride & traction
- Ford 8.8" 31 spline axles, Chevy pattern
- 4:10 gear ratio w/ Limited Slip
- Stainless headers
- Stainless X pipe with O2 sensor test port (wide band location for tuning)
- 2.5" piping, mufflers, and turn-downs - All Tig welded Stainless & mounted for correct isolation & ground clearance
- This combination of exhaust has a very unique performance sound that I feel is a great match for this tuck. Its relatively quiet at idle and cruise (No Drone at all), but has an aggressive high rev performance note under hard acceleration.
- Real Patina! This truck has been two shades of green, light blue,and dark blue from what I can tell. It has a really great, REAL patina
- All new weatherstripping, gaskets, and rubber bumpers
- All new glass (sides & rear tinted glass)
- New tri-bar halogen headlights
- New original style, chrome tail lights and brackets
- Custom smooth firewall
- Cab corners replaced & patina blended in
- Custom bed mounting, w/ hinged white oak wood floor. Lift assist shocks & prop rod. Stainless marine latches, hidden behind tailgate.
- Fuel fill hidden behind tail gate in custom filler panel.
- Factory gas cap hole sealed & covered with original horn button
- Matching 'Supercharged' scripts on hood
- Matching tailgate chain sleeves
- Fully insulated w/ sound & thermal barrier
- New custom fit 1pc floor carpet
- Matching floor mats w/ upholstery matched edging
- All new custom seat, door, and headliner upholstery for a slightly modern but clean and classic look
- Classic look, modern electronic gauges w/ matching tachometer
- LED signal, High beam, and Check engine lights
- Flush mount push/lock fog light switch
- Chrome tilt steering column and wood wheel
- Vintage Horn
- Seat Belts
- Stereo w/ blue tooth & boost gauge hidden behind factory speaker grill, customized to fold down
- Custom kick panels w/ infinity speakers to maintain maximum foot space.
- Electric wipers w/ factory look switch
- Heat & Air Conditioning - fully charged and correctly functioning (manual included in glove box)
- Foot actuated parking brake
- Functional Door Locks w/ Key
This truck is not a rusty deteriorating basket case. If someday you decide you no longer prefer a Patina and would like a pristine shiny show piece, it is a little body work, paint, and trim away from this. It is solid, tight, and built to last. I built the chassis, drivetrain, interior, all custom fabrication and to very high end standards, just for this purpose. For example, all the wiring is new, & professionally done as well. You will not find a crimp connector or taped connection in this truck. All connections are soldered & shrink wrapped, with harnesses loomed and properly restrained. All lines & hoses are new, custom fit, and secured as they should be. There are no leaks. There is nothing loose or insecure. This build was meant to be reliably used & enjoyed for many miles and years to come.
I've driven this truck ~1500 trouble free miles, most recently on a 200 mile mountain round trip, and I absolutely love it. It's a real attention grabber, not to mention very Fast. It goes, stops, and handles well beyond my expectations. With the air ride, wide tires, and refined suspension geometry, this truck has impressive traction & driveability, from a dead stop launch, to winding through a mountain road, to cruising. It is not for the faint of heart. It is very fast. It will hook up and go, and surely can get you in trouble if you don't respect it.
I pride myself in building classics with modern performance and driveability. Fit and finish is what I look for, and pride myself in. I believe, and strive to prove that rattles, shakes, leaks, and misc quirks are not necessary evils with classic vehicles. I do my best to build extremely robust customs, intended to both perform and be comfortable. Ultimately builds to be used & enjoyed. This truck can run with modern muscle & performance cars on the street, while having the style of a 50's patina pickup, with the driveability, efficiency, and comfort of a modern vehicle. I really would not hesitate to daily drive this truck, and I honestly wish I could keep it and do just that.
If you have any questions or would like specific additional pictures or video's, Email, or call me at 802-238-0380.
This truck is for sale locally. I reserve the right to, and will end the auction early if I'm offered the right price.
Free Enclosed Delivery up to 400 miles. If you need it shipped further, I will credit you this and work with you to coordinate transportation. Please contact me to discuss shipping options, costs, and details.
This vehicle is sold AS IS, with no warranty expressed or implied, and no returns. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks and good luck!
~ Young at Heart - Kickass Customs ~