1964 Chevrolet C10 Patina California Truck
Price: - Item location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 1,964
- VIN: 1964
- Color: green
- Engine size: 292
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet C-10Pattinato Hot Rods is proud to offer this absolutely beautiful patina 1964 Chevrolet C10 step side short bed pick up truck. This truck started off it's life Paradise California and was used on a walnut farm and was a 1 owner in California till 4 years ago. At that time the engine bay and interior were restored to original show room condition. The body is basically rust free and all original paint perfectly patina'ed from the California sun. You will be hard pressed to find another one in this pristine condition. The truck runs, rides, drives and shifts like a brand new one.
The body on the truck is extremely solid for being unrestored. It does have some dings, dents and bruises from being used on the farm, but gives it great character. The only rust on the truck is a little on the bottom of the front fenders, and very small amount on one side of the right rear floor brace. Nothing to get excited over. The bottom of the doors, hood, floors, rockers etc are very nice and solid. The pictures speak from themselves, don't be surprised when the truck shows and much nicer in person. I honestly can not describe in words how nice this truck is. Please feel free to call me at 412-969-3591 with all of your questions and concerns. I will not being disclosing my reserve price, so don't waste my time or yours. It is a auction please bid what you are willing to pay for the truck. Here's a little break down on the truck.ï‚·
- The drive train consists of a factory option 292 6cyl and 4spd transmission. The motor and trans runs flawless and shifts like new. New clutch items, tune up items, etc. Everything on the engine is new.
- The front clip, was removed and completely detailed and painted. Every nut and bolt was sandblasted and cleared. Everything under the hood is brand new or restored to factory specs. All new weather striping, factory stickers etc.
- The interior was re painted to factory fawn color. The instrument cluster was restored, all new weatherstriping, door fuzzies, and run channels all new. Has the factory tinted glass original to the truck. The seat was reupholstered, done in the correct custom cab materials from SMS. Seat alone was over a thousand dollars.
- Everything works as it should, lights, dash lights, signals, heater, dome light etc. Even the original radio works and has a I Pod jack for your phone or I pod. So you can listen to some old Johnny Rivers playing through the mono speaker just like in 1964
- All new front suspension, all new brakes, tires and so on. All 5 factory wheels were sandblasted and color matched. Even has the correct hub caps with matching patina.
- All new oak wood bed for stained and cleared. New stainless steel bed strips and hardware.
Please do not bid, if you are not capable of paying for this vehicle. These auctions take time to set up and cost money.
I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
Please no trade offers!!!
Ebayers with 5 or less feedbacks or negative feed back need to email me before bidding or your bid will be retracted.
International bidders must transfer funds from a US bank
It is the bidder's responsibility to inspect and/or research the vehicle's condition prior to bidding
A non refundable $500.00 dollars deposit is due 24hrs after auction ends, and full payment is required 3 days after the auction ends. Funds must be clear before vehicle leaves.