Custom 1963 Chevy Bel Air Wagon - 327, TH-350, A/C, P/S 4 wheel disc brakes!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: BEL AIR
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Bel Air Wagon
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 52,798
- VIN: 31635L136382
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 327 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Stereo iPod hook up
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air Wagon1963 Chevolet Bel Air Wagon Eye Catching 1963 Chevy Bel Air Wagon
This is a great looking Custom Bel Air Wagon that is a solid weekend toy. It runs / drives great and sounds awesome.
If you have any questions or requests, please don't be shy. I'm happy to help in any way with additional photos or even videos if you'd like.
Please enjoy this video tour of the car. MANY Photos are posted below for you.
Here is a highlight list:
• Hard to Find Solid and Straight Bel Air Wagon
• Excellent running 327ci V8
• Camel Hump Heads
• Edelbrock Intake and NEW Edelbrock Carburetor
• MARCH Performance Bracket System
• Power Steering
• Vintage Air A/C - Blows Cold!
• Aluminum Radiator and Catch Can
• NEW Optima Battery
• Genuine Chevrolet Engine Dress Kit
• TH-350 Automatic with Stage 2 Shift Kit (Will bark the rear tires)
• Cruise Control added
• Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes by CPP - All Newer Hoses and hardware.
• Factory Rear Differential. Unknown Gear Ratio
• Custom Aluminized Exhaust - Headers into 2.5" Exhaust pipes into Flowmaster Mufflers, exiting behind rear tires.
• Rare 20" Boyd Coddington Chrome Wheels.
• Restored Interior Including Seat Upholstery, Headliner and Carpet.
• New Seat Belts Front and Rear
• Retro Sound Stereo with upgraded Kick Panel Speakers, JL Audio 10" Sub and Amp hidden behind rear seat in a custom enclosure.
• Custom Cruiser Console with Cup Holders
• Tinted Windows
This gorgeous and very unique Wagon definitely has a Hot Rod flair to it. It is a solid Arizona/Texas vehicle that has never been a rust bucket. You won't find one with better bones than this beauty!
Take a look at the photos and make your own judgments on it. If you need additional photos, please feel free to ask.
The interior is in nice shape. The seats are comfortable, it has a full set of seat belts for 6! The stereo system sounds great. Interior gauge lights work, Fuel Gauge works, Speedometer, Oil Pressure and Temperature Gauge works.
It's a very cool car overall. Not perfect but nice and definitely eye catching. People love to stop and take pictures of it.
Please view the photos of this beautiful Wagon and If you have any questions feel free to call, message or email. us.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS. No Warranty implied or otherwise offered. If you have any questions or would like clarification on anything, please contact me.
Rich - 1-(805) 701-9909 (text message OK) or Send me a Message on eBay and I'd be happy to answer.
I can assist with transport arrangement and would be happy to work with any transport company you hire if need be to see the car off safely to it's new home.
If you require financing, please arrange that before bidding or making an offer.
-------------Terms & Conditions of Sale--------- PLEASE READ -----------------------
The terms and conditions are very simple.
1.) We ask that all transactions be completed within 5 business days.
2.) We ask that you have whatever funding is required in order before agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
3.) We ask that all inspections be done before agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4.) We ask that the winner of the auction or the buyer in a Buy It Now scenario please contact us within 24 hours to confirm that they intend to follow through with the purchase.
5.) If you intend to pick up the vehicle in person, we do ask for a non refundable deposit up front in the amount of 10% of the final sales price.
That's all! We try to keep things as simple as possible.