1969 Mast Motorsports LSX 454 Pro Touring Chevelle, RestoMod, SINISTER!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,111
- VIN: 136379Z346441
- Engine size: LSX
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
TOUGH AND MEAN DON'T DESCRIBE THIS ONE!!!
This project started with a solid 69 Chevelle with no powertrain and no rust,,. The paint was decent,but with a limited budget on this onewe concentrated on the best performance and mechanical parts available whichis why we ended up wrapping the car with this tough looking Battle Green Vinyl. The only thing anyone would ever want to do to this might be paint to take it to the next level as a show car. It is absolutely sinister the way it is currently presented....Another opportunity has come up, so I have decided to make some room...
Here are some highlights:
- 750hp Mast Motorsports LSX 454
- pro systems carburetor
- Daytona sensors ignition module
- tremec tko 600 5 speed
- McLeod Rxt twin disk clutch
- McLeod hydraulic clutch kit
- Detroit Speed front and rear full speed kits
- Detroit Speed front and rear single adjustable coil overs
- CPP steering box
- Wilwood 6 piston 14" front brake and 4 piston 13" rear brake
- Moser 12 bolt musclepak Rear-end with 33 spline true trac 3.73 gears
- Ron Davis radiator
- vintage air with Ls front runner kit
- hydratech hydraulic brake booster with wilwood master Cylinder
- new American auto wire full kit
- Rushforth 18x9 and 18x11 wheels
- Flowmaster 3" x-pipe with Pypes m80 mufflers
- iditit steering column
- new interior with corbeau front seats
- white lighting shifter
- alpine stereo with Memphis speakers.
This car is extremely fast and handles like a new sports car. I'm so confident about this car, that I will pay $250 towards a plane ticket to inspect the car or to have a third party inspection done on it.
Please feel free to call or text my good friendJavier who built the car for me with any questions at 405-204-7946.