1972 Chevrolet C10 Stepside 350 V8 Auto Overdrive Power Steering Disc Brakes
Price: - Item location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Stepside Shorty
- Type: Pickup Truck
- Trim: Stepside Shorty
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: CCS142A137922
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside Shorty1972 Chevrolet C10 Custom
This awesome 72 Chevy Stepside Shorty is powered by a detailed Fast Fun 350 Roller Chevy V-8 with aluminum heads and intake all channeled through a 700R4 transmission with a Lokar shifter and put to the road via a narrowed Ford 9 inch rear end with 3.23 gears and Moser 28 spline axles. The rear end is mini tubbed to make room for the rear tires and adds a mean look. It is kept cool with an aluminum radiator and twin electric fans. There is effortless Power Steering power front wheel disc braking system Vintage Air Conditioning.
Performance tuned Dual Exhaust thru Headers and Flowmaster mufflers along with QA1 adjustable coil over Rear shocks for a superb ride and handling. Inside you'll find Pioneer Premium Stereo Sound System with CD. In the dash you will find the original100 MPH Speedo plus a full array of Autometer gauges monitoring what is going on. There is a custom wood and Billet steering wheel with tilt on a polished Steering Column.
Comfort is aided with suede insert bucket seats with headrests and a console with cupholders and new carpeting. There are Twin Chrome outside rear view mirrors and Tinted Glass in all Windows (no chips). It rolls around on Ion alloy wheels with new Hankook Optimo 215/70R15 and 295/50R15 Blackwell radials. The paint is like glass and the chrome is in fabulous condition.
The box is finished with cabinet grade oak flooring with polished rub strips and flush mounted fuel filler door. Here is a short/wide Chevy step side with awesome eye appeal comfortable additions and some bite to go along with the bark.
• Rebuilt 350 CID V8 with aluminum heads and intake
• 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission with Lokar Shifter
• Power Steering and Brakes Front disc
• Tilt Billet Aluminum Steering Column
• Custom Bucket Seat Interior with console
• Awesome Copper Metallic Paint
• 15 inch Ion Polished Aluminum Wheel
• New Hankook Optimo black wall radials 215/70 and 295/50
• Pioneer CD Player with MP3 Input
• Custom wood and billet aluminum steering wheel with tilt
• Full Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and chrome tips
• Autometer gauges along with original gauges
• Excellent chrome bumpers and stainless trim throughout
• The engine bay is show detailed with lots of polished aluminum and stainless