1970 CHEVROLET CHEVY MONTE CARLO, CHEVELLE, 400, AUTOMATIC, LOADED, ALMOST NEW
Price: US $18,500.00 Item location: Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 35,393
- VIN: 138570F158039
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 6.6L 400Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo BaseYou are bidding on a 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo that is ALL ORIGINAL, like new. I purchased this car from a gentleman's estate and this was part of his collection. This car has been in storage since 1980 and has been well-maintained while in storage. Below are some of the features:
- Original miles are shown in the picture -- 35,393
- 400 cubic inch 265 horse small block engine, runs flawlessly
- Turbo Hydromatic 350 transmission
- 12 bolt rear axle
- 308 ring and pinion
- Power disc brakes
- New anodized dual exhaust with Chevelle/SS Monte Carlo exhaust tips
- Color is original Autumn Gold lacquer which is in excellent shape
- Vinyl top is Classic White and in excellent condition
- Interior is Sandalwood cloth that is in excellent condition
- All glass is in excellent shape
- NO RUST ANYWHERE
- Original Rally wheels with trim rings and Derby center caps with Uniroyal Fastrak G78-15 dualwhite walls
- Original window sticker (build sheet is still in the car somewhere)
- All systems work flawlessly
- Ice cold air conditioning
- Clear Kansas title
This is a great example of a beautiful, untouched Monte Carlo clear down to the sight glass cover on the air conditioning drier.
You must have a feedback rating of 5 or more to bid. If you do not, you must contact me by email or phone before I will accept your bid. I will cancel all bids below a rating of 5.
I accept bank wire transfers and cash in person. Cashiers checks must clear the bank that they are written on before the vehicle will be released.
Be sure you fully understand what you are bidding on before you bid. If you have any questions,please contact Dave at 316-393-1055.
Thank you for looking, and good luck bidding!