1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop 2-Door - 21K Original Miles!! Beautiful!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: Malibu
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Malibu Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 21,325
- VIN: 1H57J2L535448
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 5.0L 307Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Hardtop 2-Door- SEE VIDEOS BELOW -
1971 Chevy Chevelle Malibu 2 Door - SOLID SURVIVOR!
Email or text me for many more pictures and videos if you can't come take a look in person!
This car is an original CA car that came out of the estate of a rich fruit farmer. He had five cars in his shop that were maintained by a personal mechanic and only driven every once in a while as weekend drivers. I purchased the Malibu and a Monte Carlo (coming soon).
I would consider this car a very nice and clean "survivor". Runs and drives just fine, but I would definitely have a mechanic go through it, as it did sit for some time before I purchased it, and the tires have a good bit of cracking on the sidewalls.
- 21K Miles (Believed to be original)
- 2 Door Hard Top (Vinyl in Excellent Condition)
- Dark Green Metallic Paint (Newer re-paint)
- All original sheet metal with no rust (small paint blister spot on lower driver's fender, but that's it)
- Original 307 V8 with a 2bbl and a TH350 3-speed Auto on the column
- A/C (Original and WORKS!)
- Power Steering / Power Brakes
- New Carpet (Old was faded, so I put a new kit in)
- Seats are perfect
- Headliner is excellent with zero rips or tears
- Dash is excellent with no cracking
- All gauges work just as they should
- Clean and Clear Title in Hand!
This is really a nice original car, and I have been driving it around town the last couple weeks. Drives exactly like it only has 21K miles on it! People just can't help to stare. Getting harder and harder to find a car like this that isn't all chopped up or modified to look like a "Clone" or something else.