1967 Chevy Chevelle SS 427 Big Block Muncie 4 Spd Original Panels Protecto Plate
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 59,535
- VIN: 136177K219467
- Color: Bolero Red
- Engine size: 427 C.I.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: M21 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427
Lake’s Muscle Cars is proud to offer for your consideration this 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427. This particular Muscle Car is great for someone who enjoys driving as much as good looks! With a very well sorted “street friendly” 427 Big Block, Hurst shifted Muncie 4-Speed and 12 bolt Posi rear differential make this Chevelle a ton of fun behind the wheel! Combine all this with the car's exceptionally nice condition and you've got something to get really excited about. If you have any questions about this ground shaking piece of Detroit Muscle, please feel free to give us a call/email.
- Bolero Red Paint over a rock solid, all original panel body with great fit and finish
- Original rocker panels, pinch welds and quarter panel drop offs
- Excellent chrome, soft trim, bright work, and glass throughout
- SS427 Badging and optional side stripe
- Factory ordered bucket seats recovered w/ new foam for comfort
- Upgraded JVC AM/FM/CD hidden in glove box
- All dash lights, interior lights, gauges, horn, heater and even the original clock and reverse lights are in excellent working condition as well as the Vintage Stewart Warner Tach
- The dash, door panels, steering wheel and trim are in excellent condition as well
- Balanced & Blueprinted 427C.I. engine with Dyno tested 425HP/500TQ
- 750 Holley dual feed, Edelbrock intake and Lunati Voodoo camshaft
- 1 7/8” Hooker Headers connected to complete 2 ½” dual exhaust with H-pipe
- M21 4-Speed transmission
- GM 12 bolt rear end with locking 3:73 gears
- Solid and original floor pans, trunk pan, and wheel wells
- Newer front and rear shocks, springs, boxed rear control arms, bushings and sway bar
- Steering components and brakes recently gone through and replaced as needed
- Recently cleaned and detailed to look as good as the rest of the car
This 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle was finished by the previous owner in 2010 acquiring approximately 6,000 miles since being completed. Being stored for over 25 years before being finished, it is believed to be showing the original mileage on the odometer. With that being said, we encourage anyone with any questions to please get in contact with us. We are more than happy to help answer any questions, send more photos, videos, etc. Being recently serviced, detailed and completing our 46 point safety inspection, this Big Block 427 Chevelle is ready to be the envy of any car show, cruise in or stop light!
Included with the sale is the original owner’s manual, protect o plate, engine spec sheets, many receipts and a few pictures dating back to 1979, etc.
Lake's Muscle Cars
Lake's Muscle Cars
Quality vehicle trades always considered
We offer certified appraisals & third party inspections
References available from satisfied customers across the country
Assistance with vehicle shipping & financing
Looking for something special? We also offer vehicle locating assistance!
Celebrating our 30th year in businessFinancing & Worldwide Shipping Available
This 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427 is for sale by a licensed and bonded Wisconsin Dealer conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. We are a small family owned Wisconsin Dealership since 1987 dealing in collectable, low mile, rare & high end Muscle Cars and Classics. Google us at Lake's Muscle Cars! We reserve the right to end this auction at anytime. Wisconsin buyers are subject to additional tax, title, license, and doc fees.
TERMS OF SALE
1. We encourage anyone who is seriouslyinterestedin this car tocontact us. We haverepresented this car to the absolute best of our abilities andweare more than happy to answer any further questions that you may have. We can also send more picturesif you would like. We encourage inspections and are more than happy to accommodate.
2. A $500.00 Dollar Non-Refundable Deposit is required within 48 hours of purchasing.The remaining balance is due within7 business days.
3. Thebuyer is responsible for setting up and paying for shipping if needed, but we will be more than happy to help assist you. Wewill work with any shipping company of your choice.
4. Be sure you have the funds available before purchasing or contact us for financing if needed.
5. An additional document fee of $199.00 will be added to the purchase price of the vehicle, and is not negotiable.
6.If you have 10 or less feedback, you MUST contact us before submitting an offer.
7. This vehicle is being advertised locally and wereserve the right to cancel this listing at any time.
8. All vehicles are sold As-Is and Shown.
Lake's Muscle Cars
Thank you from us here at Lake's Muscle Cars