1980 Corvette Roadster Custom 20X16 rear wheels!
Price: - Item location: Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 45,000
- VIN: 1Z878AS437736
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 454 Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 5 speed Tremec
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Corvette1980 Corvette Custom Roadster
I bought this car about 15 years ago and have spent over $100K making it what you see now. Car was just completed
- Bill Mitchell 454 small block Chevy, over 600hp. Motor was installed many years ago, but car has never been driven until recently.
- Arizona Speed & Marine custom fuel injection was over $5000
- Tremec 5 speed manual transmission
- 20X16 Intro "Rockman" rear wheels 29X18X20 Mickey Thompson tires
- Chassis Works Fab 9 rear end with Moser 4.11 Posi, 35 spline axles, aluminum center
- QA1 Coil Overs
- Aero Space billet 4 piston disc brakes
- Brand new $8000 paint job. Stunning.
- Side pipes
- No Top. This was a real custom convertible that was made back in 1980 but we removed the top, no need for it here in Arizona
- No AC or heat. Can easily be added
- Paint is show quality except for the tiny holes you going across the front of the decklid. You can see in the pics right behind the seats. We had trim going over this but ended up not installing it. Any body shop could fill these, it's very minor.
- New interior. The only thing it needs is a new stereo. It still has the 25 year old Kenwood deck in it.
- This car is brutally fast, sounds incredible and turns heads like no other.
- I'm selling only because I got into road racing Vipers, so selling all my Corvettes (also selling '65 Roadster 396 and '95 ZR1 with 2K miles)