COOL SHOP TRUCK, V8/AUTO, PWR STEERING, DISC BRAKES! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shorbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Safety options:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Chevrolet 3100 Shortbed$15,900
COOL SHOP TRUCK, V8/AUTO, PWR STEERING, DISC BRAKES! This truck has been paired with a 74 Camaro donor car giving it a great look and modern drivetrain upgrades. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Body is pretty straight with a few blemished and rust spots typical of a shop truck or rat rod like this. Paint is new base coat with satin clear. Graphics are painted over on the doors and easily removed if you want to. Front passenger fender rubs tire in sharp turn and could stand to be raised a little. Bottoms of doors have rust. Passenger step-up has rust.
- Interior: Newer gauges in the dash. Original radio cut-outs are present and look new, needs little dash panel to finish it off. Late model bench seat with Mexican blanket. Truck has seat belts.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in pretty god shape with no cracks. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Reclaimed barn wood in the bed.
- Undercarriage: Frame is rust free and welds are solid on the subframe front clip. Inner fender wells are rust free. Rust on inner lower cab corners.
- Wheels/Tires: New chrome American Racing wheels with new tires
Shop trucks like these are such a cool way to have a classic that you can drive regularly without breaking the bank. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easy and runs strong. Aluminum radiator, long tube headers. Older Flowmaster exhaust, one muffler has a hole in it. 350 Turbo transmission shifts perfect. The truck runs out with lots of power.
- Lights/Electrical: All new wiring to the lights. Everything works. Brand new heater hidden under dash works perfect. New CD/MP3iPod connect hidden in the dash.
- Brakes: Disc brakes on the front clip, drums in rear. Brakes stop good.
- Power Options: Power steering makes it easy to drive. Wipers work but are the old vacuum type.
| Mileage: 00023 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.