1971 Blazer - Fresh Big Block - Disc Brakes - Vintage Air - Stereo
Price: US $27,000.00 Item location: Pearland, Texas, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 8,900
- VIN: KE181S674730
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 468
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Turbo 400
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Blazer Base1971 Chevrolet K5 Blazer
The pictures tell most of the story. The whole truck was built about 8 years ago but only has 9,000 miles on it. I've known it for about 5 of those years and bought it from that owner 2 years ago. He and I put 2,000 of the miles on it - combined!
- Paint and interior are 7 or 8 out of 10...both driver quality. It's a usable off road or daily truck. All trim and body panels good or better. No dents. Black Softopper removable and configurable top. No hard top.
- New 454 Mark IV BBC, mid '70's vintage. Bored .030" for a total of 468 cubic inches, otherwise stock with the classic "RV" type cam. Built at Owens Racing Engines in Pearland, TX. Dyno'd at 415 HP and 450 TQ. Less than 50 test and tune miles. Aluminum radiator with twin electric fans. Does NOT get hot.
- Hydratech brake boost system with new GM Saginaw Type II power steering pump, remote reservoir and its own separate cooler.
- MSD box and brand new vacuum Pro Billet distributor.
- Built Turbo 400. Trans cooler. New Process 205 transfer case. Aftermarket slip type drive shaft.
- Superlift full suspension replacement and 4" lift. Dual Rancho shocks in front, twin steering stabilizers and adjustable Rancho's in the rear.
- Front and rear Dynatrac Dana 60 type axles with disc brakes all around. Fully functional 4 wheel drive with Warn lockers in front. 4.11 gears.
- Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ in 315 75-R16 all around on Raceline 888 Renegade wheels. I'm guessing 50-60% tread life remaining. Wheels unblemished.
- Gray interior with Bestop off road seats. They had a couple of wear spots on them so I put on some Autozone seat covers front and rear that actually look quite good.
- Complete Painless wiring system and full Auotometer Carbon Fiber gauges. Fully functional Vintage Air system. 1500 watt stereo system with adjustable subwoofer. Touch screen Bluetooth head unit.
Please feel free to ask questions. I put up as many pictures as I could but I probably missed some details.
The last guy that bid on this was a total flake so I'm a little sensitive to BS right now. Please only make an offer if you can really afford it.
Non-refundable deposit of $500 within 24 hours of us making a deal. Cash in person or PayPal ONLY!
I'll deliver within 100 miles of Houston and will assist the shipper of buyer's choice and buyer's expense outside that radius.