1969 C10 Short Bed Fleetside Shop Truck
Price: - Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 6,900
- VIN: CS149B864962
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: U/K
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet C-10 BaseUp for auction is this 1969 C10 short bed fleetside shop truck on 4 corner air ride suspension. Professionally done and very solid truck. Over $30,000 recently spent on this vehicle. It drives and runs like a dream!
The patina shop truck look can be deceiving - everything on this truck is new including a small block chevy crate motor with only 6900 miles that has a serpentine belt system added, new aluminum radiator, new interior, new AC, new high output alternator, high quality air bag suspension components, and MORE:
- a complete rewire of truck front to back- new serpentine belt system- upgraded alternator w/ lots of power for bags and AC use (no waiting for compressor to fill up!)- vintage Air AC- new mahogany wood steering wheel- new tilt column- sound / heat deadening / lizard skin inside the cab- the weather stripping was replaced. When the doors close it's as solid as a new car.- both rockers were replaced - No door sag or gaps.- new weather stripping- removed gas tank from cab and placed under bed- new shock mounts- new air bag suspension and hoses throughout- new aluminum radiator w/ Double electric fans- Currently tagged and titled in Texas, and drawing crowds everywhere it goes.- the suspension was professionally c-notched in the rear.- has Belltech 2.5 drop spindles up front, and has already been 5 lugged with power disc brakes.- the 4 corner air ride is controlled by the manual paddle switches neatly located in the dash's radio delete area. Suspension functions very well and ride almost better than my new diesel truck.- relocation of the 2" Air lift dual needle gauges to a brand new gauge cluster in the dash that fits nice with the new wood steering wheel and tilt column.- bags are filled by dual Viair Chrome compressors and 5 gallon tank all neatly tucked and mounted under the bed. This means no sitting around waiting on your compressor to get your truck off the ground. She was plumbed and wired as neatly as I've seen, and I haven't had a single problem out of this system.
As you'll see below, the interior in this truck is beautiful and completely new everything including: Seat, Dash pad, Carpet, Seat belts, Steering wheel etc.
- The SBC 350 crate motor was completely redone and runs down the highway all day at 75 MPH with no issues.- A brand new serpentine belt system was added and the truck is very powerful.- The new alternator is over sized and provides plenty of power for the electric, Air conditioning, bags, etc.- Lets not forget the AC - it is brand new Vintage Air system and blows ICE COLD.
- The classic Chevy orange block has the finned aluminum valve cover and oval breather dress up kit that looks spot on along with the aluminum Edelbrock performer intake and Carburetor.- Paired with AHC coated headers, dual exhaust, and HEI ignition you have a rock solid reliable engine that not only sounds great, but has plenty of power as well.- This truck also has a 700r4 overdrive transmission.- I cannot overstate how fun and reliable this truck is to drive!
The body has the original paint with the killer patina finish that only mother nature can give you!Of course it has the lettering, dents, dings, and usual rust that gives it the classic shop truck theme, but again everything that is supposed to be solid is very solid - frame, supports, mounts, etc. are all solid!Both driver and passenger side bottom rockers were replaced.
Remember, anyone can spend a ton of money on a trailer queen, but the body is only original ONCE. And if it gets dinged, who cares?
Overall this is an extremely cool, reliable truck that you can drive anywhere.
Note: This truck is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. This truck has a non-refundable $1000 deposit required by wire within 24 hours of auction ending, so PLEASE SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. Balance due within 72 hours of auction ending. Failure to pay within 72 hours is forfeiture of deposit.
Buyer responsible for all shipping costs and logistics.
Happy to discuss all details and text or email pics or video as you request.