1969 Chevrolet Nova 396 Big Block - Nut & Bolt Restoration - $50k in receipts!!
Price: - Item location: Aliso Viejo, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 82,749
- VIN: 114279W501634
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 396/350hp
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 400
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet NovaDoubtful you’ll be getting what you really want for Christmas this year....? Well you can fix that by putting yourself behind the wheel of this 396 big block, sleeper of a Chevrolet Nova for a tremendously fair price.
We’ve all heard of “that car” that someone spent a fortune on and simply won’t see a return on their investment. This is were you come in and take advantage of their loss.
Soooo.... feast your eyes on this power house, 396 muscle car we’ve all dreamt of driving at least once in our lives. There’s no better feeling than mashing the pedal to the floorboard and hearing the roar of a factory American big block and the posi traction rear-end spin those stock bias ply tires ‘til smoke billows into the air.
The restoration on this Nova simply can’t be described any other way than 10 out of a 10! The fit and finish is absolutely astonishing. The body panels and paint finish are pure perfection. Over $50,000.00(receipts to prove it) was spent to bring this Nova back to, if not better condition than the day it left the assembly line. The market is flooded with slapped together, restored American classics and it’s always a challenge to locate a legitimate, documented build by a reputable and experienced car builder. This Nova truly is that car that was disassembled, overhauled, rebuilt and meticulously re-assembled by the best of the best in the classic automotive industry.
Now for the good stuff:
- 396/350 hp
- 396 engine: casting: 3955272,1969 396 350/375 hp
- Cylinder Heads: casting 3964290, date stamped: 12/18/1969, 350hp 396
- Intake manifold: casting 3931967, date code: 1/25/1969 350hp 396
- Exhaust manifold: original style 396 cast iron
- Original style 1969 factory fuel filter and fuel lines as used on the 396/350 hp engine
- Original style big block 4-row radiator, shrouding and 7-blade clutch fan
- Turbo 400 transmission, mild shift kit
- 12 bolt rear differential (308 -355) (new axle shafts and studs)
- Multiple leaf springs
- Power disc brakes
- Quick ratio power steering
- FlowMaster 50 series
Specifics on Engine:
Engine block cleaned and magnufluxed, surfaced block, bored and
honed with torque plate, magnufluxed rods and resized with new rod
nuts, Clevitte rod and crank bearings, Sealed Power forged pistons,
Melling oil pump, Clyes true roller timing chain set, Perfect Circle
rings, Edelbrock Quadrajet #1901, conversion choke
Mag, pressure tested and surfaced heads, 3 angle valve job, hardened
seats, Viton valve stem seals, new valves and more...
- 15x6 (62 series) OE Chevy Bias Ply tires
- 15x7 OE Bias Ply tires
- Original Style dog dish hubcaps
- Addco 3/4” rear sway bar
- Discretely mounted Global West sub-frame connectors
- Major $$ spent on body/paint finish
- Color sanded and buffed to perfection
- Deep wet gloss
- Paint is 10/10 (No fish eye, orange peel, cracking, spider webbing ofany sort)
- Rust free body from Portland, Oregon
- Absolutely zero rust! Zero! Again, zero!
- Rebuilt the original door hinges
- Original Forest Green paint
- Restored trunk area to original color/style
- 100% meticulously restored interior (new dash, new seats, new carpet,
- new floor mats, new seat belts, new headliner)
- New weather stripping throughout
- New back window
- Vintage Air A/C system
- AM/FM radio
- NCRS shipping data report
- All manuals included
- File folder stacked with receipts from Classic Industries, Summit Racing, Vintage Air,
The Gear Shop and the list goes on....
This is a complete nut and bolt restoration up for sale at an extremely fair price. Again, receipts totaling $50,000 which doesn’t account for personal labor and all the time involved in acquiring parts, dealing with mechanics and shops, etc. Yes, there’s a great deal of fun in the build, but do yourself a favor and buy it complete.
This Nova is turn key and ready to drive! There aren't any mechanical issues, what-so-ever!!! Also, the A/C blows ice cold so you can go fast all summer long.
The car is being stored in Laguna Hills, CA and you're welcome to inspect and test drive it with an appointment.
Please message with any/all questions. Video available upon request as well.
I reserve the right to end/cancel this advertisement for any reason due to it is being advertised locally.
Thank you for viewing and have a safe and happy holiday!