Corvair Coupe 1968
Price: - Item location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvair
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 999,999
- Engine size: 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Corvair CoupeThis is a 1968 Corvair Coupe. The 68 and 69 models have doors hinges that are a slight upgrade to the 65-67 models in that the doors have different hinges that are stronger and can hold the door better. Also the first year for the Identification plate to be on the dash instead of in the engine compartment.
- As you can see in the pictures the car is in need of restoration. The car has been sitting for a while. I would consider the engine in need of rebuild.
- Small rust on the C-Pillar on the passenger side.
- Surface rust on the top side of the hood, roof and trunk lid (engine lid). This will come off with no damage to the metal.
- The seats need to be recovered but the seat tracks are good.
- Door panels are good.
- Slight dent in the nose.
- 4 new tires
- The car is complete.
This car comes with no warranty; expressed, written or implied. It is being sold as-is and where is and if obtaining quotes you can consider the car in-op.
Starting bid is low and reserve is equally very low.