1966 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Coupe 4-speed
Price: - Item location: Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: 427/390hp Matching Numbers
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 31,437
- VIN: 194376S127528
- Color: Nassau Blue
- Engine size: 7.0L 6998CC 427Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: M21 4-speed
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe 2-DoorThe C2 Corvettes are probably the most desirable and most comfortable and fun to drive of any classic cars. And the coupes are always the best looking!
- Complete no expense spared $100K professional restoration
- Optional, matching numbers, 427cid Big Block V-8 with 390hp
- Optional, matching numbers, M-21 Muncie close ratio transmission
- Optional, matching numbers, rear differential with independent suspension
- Corvette standard 4-wheel disc brakes
- Last year for the Kelsey Hayes knock-off wheels and gold-line radials
- Correct for this car, Super sleek and desirable Nassau Blue, multi-stage paint (Looks like glass!)
- Correct for this car, Bright Blue bucket seats w/genuine General Motors seat belts, trim, gauges, etc,.
- Genuine optional Teakwood steering wheel
- All new trim, carpet, knobs, pulls accents, chrome and stainless everywhere!
- Even the spark plug wires have the suppressive braided steel sheaths
Professionally restored to win any show and drive ANYWHERE you want to take it! These cars continue to climb in value every season with no end in sight! This one is an all matching numbers coupe with the legendary 427 Big Block, real 4-speed and restored to factory original specs. This car won’t last long and will make it’s next owner a very happy member of a very elite club of C2 Big Block Corvette owners!