1968 Chevrolet C-10 C10 Natural Patina Pro Touring Restomod Hotrod Pickup
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: C10
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: cs148j127644
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 355 SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet C-10 C10
For sale a natural patina shop truck we built for use around town and to promote our business. Professionally built. This truck gets LOTS OF LOOKS and sits perfectly at ¼” off the ground when bags are fully deflated (4-5” ride height). Everything is like new except the body! Under the hood and interior has been completely repainted or refinished to new condition. Frame off restoration….ZERO RUST! The cab and doors have had some minor body work. The cab corners and rockers have been replaced, doors had creases that have been fixed, but the rest of the truck is 100% natural patina….no clear coats…..just rat waxed to protect the natural patina finish. Bumpers have been smoothed and painted. Grill area has been repainted and new grill installed. Original tailgate was completely rotted out and replaced. Its powered by a 355 SBC built for a nostalgic 60’s look setup with Offenhauser tri-power and mild cam backed by a modern 4L60e transmission….this thing really gets up and goes or just cruise around town! Very little mileage since built. This truck runs and drives GREAT! You could drive it anywhere without any issues!
Here is a small list of parts. Too much to list, everything new or refinished.
- Rebuilt SBC 355 with mild cam, built to look like a 327 with script valve covers
- Offenhauser Tri-Power setup for SBC
- Rebuilt 4L60e transmission with MSD electronic transmission controller
- Rebuilt and narrowed Chevy 12 bolt rear end w 3.73 gears
- American Racing Wheels Front 20x8, Rear 20x10, Front Tires 255/45-20, Rear 295/35-20
- Porterbuilt front crossmember with Corvette C4 Control Arms, rack and pinion steering and 13” disk brakes, Rear drum brakes rebuilt.
- Porterbuilt Rear Crossmember and drop arms
- Porterbuilt Hood Hinges
- Ridetech Shockwaves Front
- Ridetech Airbags in the rear with RQ Series Shocks
- Ridetech AirPod Control System w level pro upgrade & smart phone app
- Wilwood Master Cylinder
- Flaming River Billet Column w/ Billet specialties BLVD Billet Steering Wheel
- Classic Instruments - '67-'72 Chevy Truck Package Gauge Sets
- Lokar Floor Shifter for 4L60e.
- Painless 28 circuit wiring harness
- Almost everything under the hood and in the interior is either new or refurbished.
This truck is bad ass and gets looks anywhere it goes!!! You wont be disappointed! Its winter now and we decided to put the truck up for sale to finish some other project we have in the shop. We don’t need to sell the truck so lower ballers don’t need to call on it.
CALL or TEXT:262-844-7788withAny Questions!
Make us an offer if interested as this is for sale locallyand I reserve the right to end the listing at any time.
Buyer must make a $1000depositvia paypal within 48 hours of being the winning bidder.Full payment Due within 14 days by bankwire or cash.We will release or ship the vehicle once paid in full.We can deliver the truck via enclosed trailer within 500 miles of Richmond, IL 60071. Vehicle is Sold As Is, No Warranty written, expressed or implied. I have tried to the best of my ability to describe thevehiclebut keep in
mind it is my opinionand this is NOT a new car.We do not accept returns under any circumstances!