AMAZING LOW MILES SURVIVOR BODY WITH KILLER UPGRADES AND COLD A/C! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Air Conditioning, Power Disc Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1952 Chevrolet 3100 Shortbed$16,900
AMAZING LOW MILES SURVIVOR BODY WITH KILLER UPGRADES AND COLD A/C! This truck is so cool with original paint and super low miles... then add freshly built 250 with Offenhauser 4bbl intake and power disc brakes AND new Vintage Air! There is tons of power in this truck and its ready for daily enjoyment. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Super straight and rust free body with what appears to be original paint. Color is solid and consistent from bumper to bumper.
- Interior: Clean interior with older seat cover, no rips or tears. New carpet. Old radio in dash works, easily removable to install original radio or delete plate.
- Glass/Windows: Windows roll up and down easily. All glass is in good condition.
- Trunk: New pressure treated pine wood looks awesome. Ready to stain any color you like.
- Undercarriage: Super clean and rust free frame rails and floor pans. Inner cab corners have a few small spot holes that have been dabbed with filler.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new original styled chrome wheels with new whitewall tires. (70s model wheels with larger tires available on request)
This is a super fun truck to drive, enjoy as is or worthy of continuing a restoration of any level. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Late 60s 250 straight 6 rebuilt May 2016 with 3 year warranty. Incredible Offenhauser intake with Holley 4bbl carb gives this truck lots of power and a great sound. Flowmaster exhaust 1 to 2.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and electricals work. Aftermarket guages work properly for those originals that dont.
- Brakes: New power disc brake upgrade for the front. Brakes stop easily and very strong.
| Mileage: 38058 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 250 I-6 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.