MATCHING NUMBERS, COLD A/C, NEW PAINT, NEW INTERIOR, NEW TOP, DRIVES AWESOME!
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1974 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible$16,900
MATCHING NUMBERS, COLD A/C, NEW PAINT, NEW INTERIOR, NEW TOP, DRIVES AWESOME! Ive had many Corvettes but this is my first convertible and I absolutely LOVE it! Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight body with zero cracks, dings, or dimples. Brand new DuPont base coat/clear coat looks amazing. this was an expensive paint job, no corners cut!
- Interior: Complete brand new interior with beautiful new seats, door panels, carpet, and trunk.
- Glass/Windows: Power windows work good, a little bit slow going up. All glass is in good condition.
- Undercarriage: Completely rust free frame rails.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels look sharp with older Bf Goodrich tires that have almost new tread depth.
These Convertible C3 Corvettes are so beautiful and fun to drive. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original matching numbers 350 V8. Engine starts easily and runs strong. Ignition key is a little bit sticky. Transmission shifts flawlessly through all gears. The car drives like a Vette should... lots of power, nice and straight and really easy and fun to drive.
- Lights/Electrical: tail lights, brake lights, and turn signals all work properly. Headlights are slow to rise and could use new vacuum cans to work perfectly. Lights go down easily. Wipers were working but may have blown a fuse, not working today.
- Brakes: Power disc brakes stop perfectly
- Power Options: Power steering. Power windows. A/C blows cold. Temperature control dial is stuck in cold position and needs serviced to roll to heat.
| Mileage: 00551 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Burgundy
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.