1973 CAMARO GENUINE Z28 (MATCHING NUMBERS)
Price: US $38,000.00 Item location: Westmont, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 19730000
- Mileage: 90200
- VIN: 1Q87T3N162297
- Color: BROWN
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19730000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28**REAL Z28 CAMARO with MATCHING #s - RARE - NOT A CLONE or MODIFIED PRO TOURER!
- Same owner for over 20+ years.
- All original rust-free sheet metal.
- Doors are straight & flush.
- Included: Manual, rochure, M Service Manual, pare, lowmaster exhaust (nice sound), delbrock intake, olly carb, 50 automatic, 0 bolt rear 4:10 Gears. Power Steering, ower disc brakes. This car is powerful and quick!
- 90,500 miles, owever due to age of car there is no reported mileage on the Illinois Title which is in my possession.
- One time repaint of its original color in the 90's, his well-preserved Z28 has been lovingly stored in a climate controlled garage most of it's life.
- Turns heads at every car show, uns smoothly and corners beautifully.
- Code 68 Dark Brown with Code Z28 white stripes. Code 778 Dark Saddle interior believed to be mostly original and looks tidy and clean with little to no flaws.
- Engine Casting # 3970010, NGINE PAD #'S V0115CLK 13N162297, IN # 1Q87T3N162297.
- This Norwood, H-manufactured Z28 offers amazing investment potential as an honest preservation-class matching #'s, riginal steel, uthentic Z28!
- Checked by two independent reputable sources to be 100% authentic Camaro Z28 - See cowl tag picture.