1973 Pro Touring Shafiroff Powered Chevy Nova, RestoMod Custom 60K Build AWESOME
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Trim: CUSTOM
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 15,000
- VIN: 1y27h3w311729
- Engine size: SHAFIROFF
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Nova CUSTOM
I am listing this for a very close friend of mine. He has a garage full of amazing cars and this Nova is no exception!!
This project started as a all original 1973 Nova SS with one re-spray and only 15,000 actual miles. There is a third party professional inspection that was done at the time of purchase that will be provided upon request. There has been right at 60k spent on this build... It is an absolutely amazing car! This is an amazing opportunity to purchase the car for less than you could even buy the parts!!
Here are the highlights:
- Shafiroff sbc 434 stroker Saturday Night Special ($13,500)
- 615 HP
- Performabuilt 1000hp 700R4 tranny. ($2,000)
- holley hp 1000 carb
- Concept one Pulleys serpentine system with vintage air kit ($2,800)
- Dakota Digital automatic climate control
- aluminum radiator with electric fan
- Billet Specialties Fast Lane Wheels - 17x8 and 18x9.5
- CPP pro touring kit with big brakes all the way around
- Qa1 adjustable shocks with front coilovers
- Global West subframe connectors
- CPP front and rear sway bars
- Headman 1 7/8 headers with Pypes 3 inch x pipe and Dr. Gas mufflers
- wide band air/fuel gauge
- custom auto sound radio with Kicker speakers
- Msd 6AL and pro billet distributor
- B&M ratchet shifter
- Dakota Digital vhx gauges
- Mike Duffy race cars 8.5 rear end with 3.73 posi trac gears
- jw speakers LED headlights
- front tucked bumper
- 1972 rear bumper with custom billet
- new 21 gallon EFI ceramic coated gas tank
- absolutely every OEM part that was removed from the car comes with it including engine and transmission
This car looks and feels brand new. It's extremely fast, reliable and with the pinnacle of bullet proof small block engines it's loads of fun to drive.
He is so confident in the condition of the car that he is willing to pay $250 toward a plane ticket to come check it out or toward a 3rd party inspection once the deposit has been received. You will not be disappointed in this car!