1956 Chevy Delray 210
Price: US $6,766.00 Item location: Union City, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 1,111,111
- VIN: B56
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210Very good running 56 Chevy. Delray Club Coupe - model 1011a
Has many factory options - dome light (yep its an option - didn't come standard), reverse lights, deluxe heater (most either didn't have a heater or only had the standard heater), in dash clock.
Muncie M21 4 speed
- New clutch just installed
327 V8 - 1965 EB code - 300 HP rated
- Edelbrock intake
- Camel hump heads
- Edelbrock Carb
- New water pump
- New adiator hoses
- New Reconditioned radiator - converted to 4 core
- New 12 volt alternator - converted over from generator. Still have the generator in working condition.
- All new brakes - wheel cylinders, master cylinder, soft lines, shoes, drums, flushed system.
- New parking brake cable and pulleys.
- New tires all the way around
- New 12 Volt windshield wiper conversion. No more poor function vacuum wipers. 2 speeds.
- New Trico wiper blades
- New All new heater components. This includes the replacement of the following: Heater core, temperature valve, rubber seal kit for the heater box, all 3 control cables (replaces with EZ slide cables), blower motor, blower motor switch.
- New Door locks, trunk lock, glove box lock, and ignition. All keyed alike as this was an option. I decided to go with this option since it already had so many other factory options.
- Just installed - Custom Audio Slidebar stereo deck. Looks like a factory AM deck. Slide the bar and it exposes the digital interface. Controls iPod, USB, auxiliary.
- Just installed - JBL 6x9 speakers in package tray. Also removed the factory front 6x9 and replaced with Danchuk 2 in 1 2 way speaker. Great improvement.
- Just installed - hidden antenna. No big antenna to screw up the lines of the car.
Registered till 2017
This car is road worthy now and ready for winter weather. Runs great, drives straight. Turn key car - ready to go! currently my daily driver.
Great tri five platform to build on or drive as is.
Not a bel air, belair, or 150
Just needs cosmetics work. Paint is 30+ years old. Chrome is all there but needs to be redone/replaced. Has some rust in floors that was covered over with sheetmetal 30+ years ago and a small patch repair is needed in passenger rocker (inner and out but NOT the whole rocker)
Trade / Trades considered in place of payment. However - I am selling the car. If I do have an interest in your trade you need to bring it to me, just as you would if bringing me cash. I am not traveling to look at cars/trucks. I am selling this car not buying another. Trades considered - Ford F3 48-52, F1 51-52. 2014 and newer Harley (street glide, electra, ultra, dyna (2016 S only). Also trade for 2016 newer BMW GS Adventure. Send pic and detail of your trade.