BEAUTIFUL DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, AUTOMATIC, RARE COLOR COMBO! Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: V8 Automatic
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Bel Air
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Bel Air
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Chevrolet BelAir$16,900
BEAUTIFUL DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, AUTOMATIC, RARE COLOR COMBO! I am really enjoying driving this beauty while I have her. Starts easy, steers straight, runs strong, and gets all of the looks. Take a look at the details and video below:
- Paint/Body: Original Paint code 585 Onyx Black. Paint is driver quality and looks great from 10ft away. There are a few minor flaws in the paint if you look closely, consistent with a driver quality vehicle. Body is straight and dent free overall.
- Interior: Original Trim code 509 Blue. All new interior except the headliner which is original. Beautiful and rare color combination of black and blue. Dash is gorgeous and in beautiful original condition with working original gauges.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in very good condition and all windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Rust free original trunk pan with beautiful OEM rubber floor mat and new matching whitewall spare tire.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails, original floor pans, and rockers. the only rust I can find is far rear valence under the bumper (see video inspection). Other than that the car is extremely rust free.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new BFgoodrich bis-ply whitewalls with original wheels and hubcaps. Includes matching spare in trunk.
You cannot go wrong with a beauty like this one. Watch the video inspection then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 265 V8 starts easily and runs strong. Automatic choke on original carb works properly. Original 2-speed Powerglide automatic shifts flawlessly. The car runs with plenty of power and drives very easily.
- Lights/Electrical: Lights and turn signals work properly. Noticed brake lights not coming on, may need new brake switch or adjustment.
- Brakes: All original drum brakes stop as they should
| Mileage: 00352 |
Interior Color: Blue
Exterior Color: Onyx Black
| Engine: 265 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: No
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.