1970 Chevelle 454 12 Bolt TH400 Trans 1969 1968 1967 1971 1972 Malibu SS Muscle
Price: US $5,800.00 Item location: West Jordan, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 136370L137636
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet ChevelleI will try and list everything about this car. A lot of time and TONS of money has been spent into my late grandpa's, now my Chevelle. This car is on its way to a perfect SS clone. I am sure there will be lots I won't remember to list. I also have tons of photos of every aspect on this car. Also have receipts on most. If you have any questions please feel free and message me or shoot me a text.
Engine and trans were built about a year and a half ago. A friend of mine who built this motor at Hunter Machine in West Valley Utah did an awesome job. It is one of the healthiest he has ever built and the most powerful engine I have ever driven/felt. Body work was done 3 years ago, with me installing new parts this past year. Interior was also redone this year. This car is VERY close is being finished. Floors, frame and trunk are solid!.. As in the entire car! Clear Utah title.
Also comes with a correct (CKD 09 2B) 1970 Chevelle date coded 12 bolt rear end. (I have pictures)
Engine & Transmission
- 454 block bored .40 over = 463 cubic inches (loud and fast as hell)- Eagle Street & Strip Pistons- Stage 2 Crower Cam- New STD Rod Bearings & STD Main Bearings- NewGM Oil Pump- New EPW Timing Kit- New Sealed Power Moly Rings- New Intake Manifold- New Hedman Ceramic Coated Headers w/ collectors- New Holley 800 CFM Double Pumper & New Linkage- New Milodon Oil Pan- Rebuilt TH400 Trans w/ New 3000 Stall- New Water Pump- New Flex Plate- New Alternator- Rebuilt Heads- New Distributor- New BatteryExtras
- New 3/8 Stainless Fuel Line- New 20 Gallon Gas Tank w/ Straps- New Aluminum Champion 3-Row Radiator w/ Insulators- New GM Fan Shroud- New Fan-Flex-a-lite- New Fan Clutch- New Rear View Mirror- New Horse Shoe Shifter w/ Linkage
- New Dynacorn LS6 Cowl Induction Hood- New Dynacorn Passenger Fender- New (I think) Dynacorn Driver Fender- New Dynacorn Passenger Inner Fender w/ New Bolts- New Dynacorn Driver Inner Fender w/ New Bolts- New Battery Tray Kit- New License Plate Kit
- Front Seat Frames were sand blasted then painted (I have pictures)- New PUI Front Seat Foam- New PUI Seat Upholstery- New PUI Headrests- New OPGI Seat Backs w/ New Buttons- New OPGI Seat Bases w/ Caps- New Carpet Kit- Newly Painted Kicker Panels
- Headliner & Package Tray Installed- Outer & Inner Fender Installed- Minor Body Work- Paint Job- Full Length Exhaust- New Tires & Wheels- 12 Bolt Rebuilt & Installed- Center Console- Driver Door Re-hung- Clean & Undercoat Floor Pans